Chapter 49

(Past Timeline)

Ps: I promise this is the last chapter of past. From now on only the current timeline will be. And I know I said I will only post 2 chapter but a lot of people said that 2 chapter isn't enough to make everything better. So I will listen it be more maybe 3. And also the last time to cry.

"Hyung should we take this too?" Taehyung looks at Seo-Jun who pointed at a fan on the side of Taehyung's bed.

It was the day of Taehyung was discharged. He was super excited because then he will be able to go see his kids. He missed them a lot. The teenager was here to help him get ready as jungkook left for some work but he will be there to pick him up.

Taehyung smiles at the boy and nods "seo we don't need to take the whole room with us" Suho sighs.

"You both shut u pans so your work" Jugyeong yelled stopping the two from fighting.

Taehyung giggles at the two and go back to folding his clothes "Tae Tae do you think you will go back with Jungkook to his home?" She asked.

Taehyung frowns at the question "what makes you ask that?" He asked and the three stare at him with big eyes.

"I mean now that you and he are together, we thought maybe you will go with his home" she smiles wildly.

Taehyung couldn't answer that, jungkook and he weren't together and there is no home for him to go back to. Yes, for the past day, they be with each other. But it was still far from being together.

But Taehyung didn't have to worry about the answer as the knock on the door interrupts them. And to see the one person he didn't expect to see made his heart go wild.

"H-Hyung" Taehyung stood from his bed as Hoseok walked through the doors.

A soft smile was placed on the tall man's face, he came to stand in front of Taehyung and his eyes couldn't look away. The three teenagers frown seeing the two adults. Jugyeong specialty can't help but notice the lit in their eyes.

"Hey" Hoseok softly spoke

"Hey" Hoseok softly spoke. Taehyung was shocked, to say the least, to see the man in front of him. He was told that he wasn't there and have left. But that is not the case.

"H-how are you here? They said you were gone" Taehyung said and Hoseok only smiles.

"I am going....just had to see you for the last time." Hoseok pauses for some moment before spoking. "I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable by coming here" he whispered.

Taehyung shook his head "no no it's not that. I am just surprised" Taehyung was happy, he was happy to see him.

He was gonna tell him that he should never apologize and that can come to see him any time. That he was the happiest to see him. But then he remembered Dr. Jung's request. His smile dropped a little. He didn't know how Hoseok will react if he knew.