Chapter 8

(past timeline)

Taehyung and Jungkook arrive at the hall and Bam jumps onto Taehyung making him fall with the pup on top of him. The giggling and laughing filled the empty parking lot, Jungkook staring at the cheerful face.

"Come on we have to get in, '' Jungkook said, pulling the giant pup away from Taehyung. The pup lets out a whining growl wanting to be with Taehyung.

Taehyung waves at the angry puppy and blows a kiss, making the pup slime again. Jungkook being done with the two walks away letting the pup do whatever he wanted which was him running to Taehyung.

"It's fine uncle, we will get the deal ready by next week" Hoseok answered Mr. Jeon who was walking alongside him. Mr. Jeon, being Hoseok's uncle and business partner, had to visit him at this hall.

"You should stay for the party tonight," Mr. Jeon said, patting Hoseok's shoulder. He smiled politely to deny the offer because tonight he was going over to Kim's place to see Taehyung.

"I am sorry-"

"Appa!" They both turn to see Jungkook walking towards them. But what made Hoseok's heartbeat was the person strolling behind him with the pup. AN unknown smile appeared on his face when Taehyung met his eyes with him.

"Finally you are here! And may I say how beautiful you look Taehyung" Mr. Jeon compliments walkins towards Taehyung who's cheeks were red blushing.

"And you look so handsome," Taehyung said giggling wide as he placed his hands onto Mr. Jeon ones.

Jungkook on the other hand rolled his eyes at the two, he doesn't know why but his dad seemed to be more lively than he already was. His dad has always been a cheerful person, never the shy type but now ever since he met Taehyung again he looks very happy and fun. With Taehyung having the same energy as his father it just seems to be perfect.

"Taehyung met my nephew Hoseok" Mr. Jeon brought him closer to Hoseok who was already smiling at Taehyung.

"I already know him, uncle," Taehyung said, smiling wild. Hoseok comes to hug Taehyung, surprising them all.

Taehyung had wide eyes as Hoseok held him in his arms. A warmth surrounds hoseok heart feeling Taehyung near him. But someone who was standing nearby didn't feel happy seeing the two holdings each other in arms.

"How do you know Hoseok?" Mr. Jeon asks, smiling seeing the two. "Taehyung just happened to be my friend's brother. I met him a couple of days ago" Hoseok smiled when Taehyung returned.

"That's great! No trouble getting along" Mr. Jeon said. After a couple more minutes of them talking and Jungkook scolding at how comfortable Taehyung and Hoseok were, it was finally time to get the hall decorated.

Taehyung got busy with the decorations, more than 50 people were working but among them, Jungkook's stares were glued to taehyung. For some unknown reason, he had become too interested in seeing how his cousin was following Taehyung around being his little assistant carrying his flowers while Taehyung put them together.

And the fact that Taehyung wasn't denying anything Hoseok was doing, it was clear to Jungkook that his cousin was into taehyung. Jungkook himself hasn't got any chance to talk to Taehyung. He tries to be helpful too but it seems like any move he makes Taehyung only ignores it. Did he mean it when Tae said he will stop having feelings for him?

But isn't that a good thing? That's what he always wanted, then why doesn't it feel good now it is finally happening.

"Taehyung-ssi where should I put these vases?" Hoseok asks, holding a giant vase with beautiful red roses.