Chapter 34

I am exactly sorry that I wasn't able to post chapters. I been busy with work and home. I do my best to post a lot but I hope you enjoy this short chapter loves. Thank you so much for being so patient and supporting💜💜💜

(PAST TIMELINE)

"Taehyung we are gonna be late!" Jungkook calls from outside as he and his son are seated inside their car.

The family of three was going out to celebrate a lovely day. Jungkook and Yeonjun were playing with the steering wheel while sitting on his father's lap, they were waiting for Taehyung to come out but the other was getting ready.

"Just a minute," Taehyung says, fixing his shirt. A big smile painted on his face as the past weeks have been imaginable.

The doubt that he had been married to Jungkook was slowly fading away. He was scared thinking maybe his decision wasn't good but Jungkook had that change. Jungkook did nothing but bring happiness to him and his son's life. Every single day it felt magical, his morning filled with happiness, nights filled with peacefulness. There was nothing much he could ask because he had it all now.

"This is why we can't be on time soon," Jungkook says, pinching Yeonjun's chubby cheeks and making the toddler giggle.

Taehyung cheeks himself again on the large mirror in his room-well technically his and Jungkook's room now. His cheeks clouded with a dusty rose again with the thought of him and Jungkook sharing a bed. But it wasn't the time to be getting all shy because his husband and son were waiting. He looks around for his earrings that he knew he had set in on the side but couldn't find them.

He frowns knowing he left out so he messes around the room to find it but he has no luck. "Where did I put it?" He scolds himself and goes to look in the last drawer but he frowns when he doesn't see the earring but a small bottle of medication hidden away.

He picks up the bottle in confusion and sees most of the pills were gonna. The bottle didn't have any labels because it was ripped off the bottle. He wondered how it got to his drawer. He was about to put it away but the bottle slipped out of his hands causing the pills inside to fall all over the floor. He bent down to pick them up when his eyes caught something under the drawer. Taehyung reaches his hands to bring out a similar-looking bottle from under.

The exams both bottles and rises it the same one. He wonders if Jungkook knows anything about the medicals. "Taehyung" he hears Jungkook calling again.

He put away both bottles and bought himself out before Jungkook went in. "What took you so long?" Jungkook smiles when Taehyung appears in front of him.

Taehyung also smiles "nothing" he lies. He was gonna ask about the pills but Jungkook beat him to it. "We should get going, our reservations gonna be canceled if not" Jungkooks held onto Taehyung's hands and dragged him towards the car.

"This way sir," the waiter says pointing towards their table. Yeonjun was in Jungkook's arms, while his other hand was holding onto Taehyung's hands as they made their way to the table.