Chapter 43

Current timeline

(this is after Taehyung and Jungkook signed their divorce papers.)

"Why are you here?" Mrs. Jeon looked up at her son who stood in front of her with an unexpected expression.

Jungkook's eyes scan over his mother's appearance. The woman who always had been so beautiful, always coming out to be elegant and classy. The young woman who had made him;ife a nightmare, the woman had taken away everything from him. In her golden days, she was no less than evil in beauty. Now even after all this year when the beauty has faded the woman still looks no less.

Jungkook doesn't answer but gives her lazy eyes with a smirk. He walks towards her and pops down on the couch beside her. His mother frowning at her son's behavior, Jungkook seemed to be drunk. She waits for him to speak but Jungkook doesn't. Instead, he takes out something from behind him and places it on the table beside his mother's tea.

With the gun being placed in front of the woman you believe she might be frightened but Mrs

With the gun being placed in front of the woman you believe she might be frightened but Mrs. Jeon doesn't hold any signs of fear, the woman doesn't even faze. She leans over and grabs the cup of her favorite tea. Jungkook chuckles at his mother's behavior, he expected nothing else from her than this. He leans his head backward on the headrest and laughs his heart out.

"The divorce is finalized" the woman spoke and the laughter died down. And the woman smirks.

"You must be happy you got what you wanted" Jungkook's voice hid the pain.

The woman sighs and sets down her cup. Her hands folded together as she gives Jungkook and satisfied look "I will have my lawyer go through the documents. " there was a grouse silence once those words left her mouth.

Jungkook's eyes turned dark, his hands curled into a fist. But the smile returns on his face which makes her frown a little. He sat comfortably and said "For the past 17 years my life has been passing through an empty tunnel. A long tunnel that has no light on either side. Many people passed by but no one stood by. For a long time, it was me and the darkness, but then I got to know the gimples of light in Taehyung" Jungkook's lips form a smile without knowing when taehyung names come to his lips.

"Life was never easy but having Taehyung made it bearable. Even when you honestly made it more difficult because I had Taehyung, I was able to look forward to a better day. I don't know why you hate me so much. I don't know but I can't blame you. I have been doing that for a long time too. Maybe it's the way I was born." Jungkook sadly looks at his mother.

"You were allowed to hate me...after all, you are my mother." Jungkook paused for a moment and Mrs. Jeon wondered why he was having his conversation.

"But why did you so badly want me and Taehyung to be separated? His father can't only be the reason why you hate us together" Jungkook said.