Epilogue

Okay, you guys have done it. you have made me want to write this last chapter.

"take of yourself and your sister okay?" Taehyung said smiling at his son.

The Children of the Jeons were currently at the airport to say their goodbyes to their parents. Taehyung and Jungkook were leaving the country for a long overdue honeymoon. The two didn't want to at first because they said it wasn't necessary. But the children weren't having it, they forced the two to agree and book their flight to Jeju island because that is where Taehyung wanted to go.

"we will be fine Papa stop worrying we are not kids anymore," Yu-na says pulling away from Jungkook arms into taehyungs.

"you guys better be on your best behavior I don't want to hear complains from Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook warns smiling at them.

"aish the older you guys become the more bossy you are. stop we will be fine, your flight is about to leave you should go" Yu-na sighs and pushes her parents further towards the gates.

"fine but please stay save and call us" taehyung worries. He never left his kids before.

"we will have fun!" they both smile looking at their parents.

"this way sir" one of the employees came up to them.

"Are you ready love?" Jungkook asks putting his hands out for Taehyung to hold.

Taehyung watches Jungkook with love as he placed his hands in Jungkook's. "yes" he replied.

the two loves walked holding each other into their newly found happiness, far from where they can make their memories. Their heart that in sync with the feelings of excitement and happiness.

"Are you comfortable" Jungkook looks at Taehyung as they take their sit on the plane?

"Yes, just a little tired" Taehyung whispered.

"Take a rest I will wake you up when we land," Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile reaches his eyes as he lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder and arms around Jungkook's biceps. And I'm just a matter of seconds he falls into a deep sleep. Jungkook smiled making sure Taehyung was comfortable.

It was almost hours later the annulment goes off about the plane landing. Taehyung was still sleeping and Jungkook feels bad waking his husband up. But with a gentle touch, he calls his husband's name "Tae wake" he smiles.

Taehyung didn't want to wake up but feeling the warm touch of his husband made his beautiful eyes peek up at Jungkook. "We are here?" He asks and Jungkook nobs.

"Come on let go, love," Jungkook says as he held onto Taehyung's hands and walked out of the plane.

their car was parked outside the airport so it was much trouble for them to reach their home. Their car came to stop at the beautiful view of the ocean and the large mountains. Taehyung felt like he can die surrounded by a such beautiful sight. and when his eyes land on the small cabin near the water his eyes teared. Jungkook laughs at the other reaction and also feels proud knowing Taehyung likes it. Taehyung drops all his stuff and makes a run for the water.

"It's beautiful" Taehyung whispered and smiles more when Jungkook comes behind and hugs him.

"It's more beautiful when you are here" he whispered back placing a soft kiss against his neck.

"Thank you for bringing me here," he said placing his hands over Jungkook around his stomach.

"Come on we go in," he said and held Taehyung's hands again.