She went and Neil was wearing his shirt but it falls on the floor and get wet.

Neil: tch.

Neil picks the shirt.

Neil: what should I do know.

Neil think on the other side avni was going to the kitchen she was in the corridor she takes the hair back from her shoulder and realized she is not wearing mangalsutra she stop and check her neck.

Avni: oh no how can I forget to wear it Avni go and wear it.

Avni turns to go and Neil was thinking.

Neil: avni avni.

But avni was not in the room.

Neil: avni.

Neil wait for the reply.

Neil: avni are you there?

Neil again wait for the reply but no answer.

Neil: I think she is not in the room.

Neil think and he opens the door and peeps in the room saw avni is not in the room.

Neil: thank God she is not in the room now go and wear the shirt quickly.

Neil came in the room he take out another shirt to wear avni opens the door and came in the room and she didn't saw Neil she turns her face and widen her eyes to see him shirtless Neil also turns and his expression was same avni close her eyes and immediately turns her cheeks were red Neil quickly wears the shirt.

Neil: you you can turn now.

Neil was also feeling embarrassed and looking here and there and was trying to close the buttons quickly Avni didn't turn Neil smiles and went to her he whispers in her ear she close her eyes.

Neil: relax wifey I am your husband you saw your husband not a stranger so calm down you and only you have right to see me like this so relax.

Avni's cheeks became more red he smiles and take step back and close the remaining button avni feels he went away she open her eyes and she was feeling embarrassed and shy she saw her mangalsutra on the bed she went to the bed and picks it quickly and turns to go.

Neil: wifey.

Avni stops.

Neil: aa ab aa.

Avni turns to him Neil came to her.

Neil: can you come with me for jogging tomorrow.

Avni look at him.

Neil: actually there are some old couples and they wants to meet you so can you come with me tomorrow actually I should invite them but avni they are old and I don't want to trouble them I mean they will come here then went back it must be difficult for them so if you don't mind can you come with me to meet them.

Avni was looking at him and he was waiting for her reply Avni nods yes.

Avni: ok.

Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you so much.

Avni smiles.

Avni: can I go now?

Neil: where?

Avni: In the kitchen to help mummy ji.

Neil: avni servants are there to help mom you take rest.

Avni: I am fine now and I felt bore by sitting in the room the whole day I love you spend time with mummy ji.

Neil: ok who prohibit you from talking to her I am just saying you don't need to do work.

Avni: today I have to cook something it's a tradition that bride cook something sweet.

Neil: these traditions ok go but please take care of yourself.

Avni nods and went Neil smiles.

Neil: thank you she got agree to come with me.

Neil smiles on the other side avni come in the kitchen and saw shweta is preparing the breakfast.

Avni: good morning.

Shweta smiles.

Shweta: good morning how are you?

Avni: good.

Shweta: that's great.

Avni: do you need any help?

Shweta: no it's ok I will do it you just sit.

Avni makes a face.

Avni: but I want to help you.

Shweta smiles.

Shweta: awe my baby but you are a new bride and we don't let the new bride to do any work so how can I give you work.

Avni: but it's tradition that new bride cook something sweet for the family at first day of wedding but you didn't let me do yesterday so I have to cook something sweet today.

Shweta: you will not listen to me ok only dessert nothing else.

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Shweta smiles then avni cooked kheer and Neil was looking at her by standing at the door he smiles to see them talking and smiling.