Michael slapped Joseph’s arm and turned to Ruba. “Hey Ruba! Long-time no see! How have you been?” Michael hugged Ruba.

“Oh, good. I know, it’s been quite some time. I’ve been good, mainly busy… helping my mum with things…” Ruba lied.

Amy barged past Michael with a dirty look on her face and gave Ruba a hug. Amy whispered in her ear. “Liar…” and an evil smirked escaped Amy’s lips whilst she pointed with her fingers towards her head.

Mind reading.

As Ruba walked in the room even more, she noticed that Willow’s pentagram was revealed on the floor. They all headed to the pentagram and sat down. Ruba on the other hand was still standing as if she were scared of the pentagram.

“You silly… just because we haven’t seen you in ages, doesn’t mean you can’t sit with us… come.” Willow smiled.

Ruba gave a weak smile and clapped her hands and gave a you-got-it look. “Right…”

Ruba placed herself next to Willow and Michael.

“So, what have you been up to Ruba? Any spells?” Joseph curiously asked.

Ruba gave a mischievous glare around the circle; a smirk approached her mouth, slowly growing as she looked at everyone. “Lots of them!”

They all smiled and joseph, who was intrigued, carried on. “What type of spells, Ruba?”

 Ruba gave a smirk to Amy and she blocked her mind so that Amy couldn’t read it.

Ruba sat comfortably and began. “Well… I brought new fortune cards and tried them out on this Christian girl and it totally scared the crap out of her, I charmed my dreams because I was getting haunted by these black shadows; every time I would do a spell, they would come…” Ruba stopped for a brief break and continued. “Ah, let’s see what else I done… Oh, I also went to this place for a few days, where you meet this person and you enter this insane world where he can help you develop your powers and make you powerful!” Rube threw a few lies in there, but she didn’t care, she could lie as much as she wants because she blocked Amy from her mind and the others are like amateurs to her.

No, they just have the decency not to read people minds.

Amy scowled at Ruba, the jealousy she once had for her was building up again, and the feeling that she couldn’t read Ruba’s mind was bothering her. “… Well… let’s do a spell then…”

“Oh, I don’t kn-“Ruba started.

“Oh, come on! What have you got to be scared of? You are powerful and you know way more spells than us…”

“Nah, it’s not a goo-“Ruba was cut off again.

“Yeah, Ruba! Let’s do one!” Michael protested.

Ruba looked around her. “Okay, fine! But you guys choose the spell and I’ll join in.”

Willow picked herself off of the floor and headed towards her desk. She picked up five candles and placed them in the circle. She then lit them and turned off the lights.

One by one, they started humming, when it came to Ruba’s turn they all opened their eyes and gave a look at Ruba as if to say carry on.

Ruba gave them all a stare and had forgiveness in her eyes. She couldn’t do a spell. She felt bad. She’s been trying to stop. She knew that going to Willow’s was a bad idea.

They’re temptation.

Ruba looked around the circle one last time; as if she were telling them that she’s through with magic. But she kept that to herself and walked out the room saying sorry.

Ruba left Willow’s room and the rest of them were still sitting down, shocked that Ruba left.

“Liar! You run home to Mummy! She’ll make everything better!” Amy shouted.

Ruba ran home and slammed the front door shut. She walked to the kitchen and got herself a black plastic bag which she took to her bedroom where she started throwing out her spell books, candles, charms, crystals, powders, amulets…

Ruba’s mother walked in her bedroom and questioned. “Ruba, what are you doing?”

Ruba placed spell books, after spell books in the black bag. “I’m throwing all my stuff away.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s the right thing to do. I could also use the support!”

“As long as you think it’s the right thing to do, then go ahead. I’m supporting you.”  Kaitlin smiled.

Ruba flashed a smile and handed Kaitlin the bag, now full of all her witchcraft things. “Thanks!” Ruba handed her the bag.

Kaitlin took hold of the bag. “Okay… I’ll dispose of it.”

Ruba nodded and walked past her mum and downstairs to watch some TV.

Kaitlin’s mouth was open; shocked that she was actually that strong to get rid of her things. But she knew she wasn’t that strong, that’s why she hid the plastic bag in the attic.

Kaitlin did support Ruba, but she knew somewhere inside of her, that Ruba was weak on the inside and portrayed a strong, fearless girl on the outside. That’s why she hid her witchcraft things.