Chapter 15

It’s been a week since Ruba has been feeling herself again. But for some reason, she’s been using magic non-stop.

“Ruba, can you quickly run downstairs to the kitchen and grab my handbag for me, please…” Kaitlin called from her bedroom.

Ruba was in her bedroom on her laptop when her mother called out for her. 

“Sure mum, hold on a minute!” 

Ruba lifted her left arm, which was on the side in which her door was. Ruba positioned her hand as if someone was to place something in her hand. Her door opened, bringing forward her mum’s white handbag. The bag floated all the way to Ruba’s hand and drop on the fingertips of her hand.

Ruba finished what she was doing on the internet and stood up. She gave a pleased nod and walked towards her mum’s room. In fact, Ruba thought it was so okay to use magic non-stop that she sent a knock on her mothers door, so that by the time she got there, the door would just be opening, so she could hand her mum’s bag without having to wait for the door to be opened.

Addicted?

Ruba placed her hand forward. “Here mum…”

“That was quick!”

Ruba gave a sheepish grin, “Hm… what can I say?”

“How about… ‘I’ll let you get ready so you’re not late for work’…” Kaitlin smiled.

Ruba clapped her hands in a you-know-what-you’re-right and walked away.

Back on her laptop, Ruba found an easy way to roam the internet. “Blah, blah, blah. This isn’t what I want…”

Ruba placed both of her hands on the keypad of her laptop and looked straight ahead. “This is exactly what I want…” Words processing through her hands, travelling all the way up to her head. It was like she was sucking up all the information so she didn’t have to read anything.

Lazy?

Releasing her hands slowly away from her laptop, she leaned back, placed her feet on her desk. “Now that’s how you find information…”

**Just a really short chapter saying what Ruba was up to in the meantime.**