Chapter 13

Ruba was drifting in mid-air, slowly approaching the light. There was nothing around her.

Nothing.

Ruba was just in a black room, floating. There were no walls, just black air surrounding her. Ruba felt more relaxed than usual, like all her weight was no longer there, she was light. Ruba allowed herself to relax, let herself go. It was like she was a puppet with strings and the person controlling her, let her go. He loosened the strings and just moved her around, allowing her head to drop back and her arms and legs to drop down.

Ruba felt and urge build inside of her and she immediately gained strength and lifted her head to see herself in front of Naomi. Ruba quickly jumped back.

Naomi floated closer towards Ruba until they were opposite each other, looking at each other in the eyes. Naomi was a living corpse, floating, starring emotionless at Ruba.

No smile, no movement.

Statue like.

Ruba, on the other hand was going black. From her feet upwards, there was a black colour boiling in her blood, slowly travelling up. Her clothes changing to black leather; her hands opened and the colour rose up to her head, turning her brown hair black; her eyes black.

Ruba’s eyes widened and focused on Naomi. Ruba’s skin was changing to a pale white with black veins showing up to the surface of her skin.

Veins of vengeance.

Ruba looked down to her hands and they, poof, disappeared. Moving her arms in circles to see what’s going on; her arms soon disappeared. Then as if thunder struck, Ruba was gone. Naomi was floating, still emotionless, staring where Ruba once stood.

Ruba woke up in shock, eyes open wide, sweat rolling off her nose like tears. Her bed shook from the impact. 

Sorry it's so short, this chapter had to be written though, so it would make sense to everyone.  Hope you enjoyed it and will be reading on ...

Please comment and if you enjoyed it, vote. Thanks for the support! - Eleni.