Imogen Has To Die

Start from the beginning

"Hopefully crazy in a good way," he chuckled.

"How's Aunt Sana? Does she spoil you like she did when we were younger? You better have stopped smoking!" I rambled.

"Yeah, she's really nice and definitely checks on me more than Mom did. The only downside is not being able to have girls over," he laughed. "I went to go visit Stephanie's grave before leaving. I'm sorry that happened to you," he trailed off.

"Yeah... I haven't visited her in a while," I muttered.

I wondered how different things would be if I didn't lose her. Drew and I could still be trying to make it work, but I'm grateful our relationship ended.

"She would have been beautiful like you, Franks," he said.

"No, she would have been stunning," I muttered. "Sorry about not shipping your items out yet."

"It's fine but send some condoms," he whispered, clearly trying not to get heard by his stern guardians.

"I thought you aren't able to have girls over."

"Yes, but I could still go over there," he commented.

----------

My feet rushed downstairs before Rebel could yell out my name. I grabbed the first pairs of shoes, which were brown sandals, and sunk into the couch. Wow! I rushed down here thinking I was going to get yelled at, but he's sleeping on the chair next to me.

Should I wake him up? I could just let him sleep longer and get out of having to see Katherine. He would probably scold me after this, but I'd take it. It's definitely more tolerable than having to hear Katherine speak for hours. My thoughts got brutally interrupted when a buzzing sound came from his phone, vibrating the chair he was lying on.

His bronze-colored eyes fluttered open as he started to stretch out his limbs. He reached into his pocket, shutting the alarm off. I bit my nails while fidgeting with my feet on the floor.

"Were you planning to wake me up?" He yawned, stretching as he lifted his body from the chair.

"No, not really," I replied bluntly.

"Okay let's go. I told her we will show up just in time for dinner," he said, causing my eyes to roll back. I groaned, forcing myself to get up from the comfortable sofa.

--------

Katherine seemed to have moved to a smaller, run-down house. The vibrant yellow bricks distracted from the deteriorating wooden door. The garden seemed to be uncared for, which didn't make sense since she had servants. I followed Rebel up the gravel pathway, reaching the door. I swore one knock could knock the door down- that's how ancient it looked.

Her tall, slim frame opened the door, smiling and placing a kiss onto Rebel's lips. I felt my heart sink to my stomach watching them together. Her amber eyes softened when she locked with his. Rebel walked in while Katherine motioned for me to enter as well. I rudely shoved her with my shoulder when I entered.

Her violet walls were filled with portraits of herself. She must surely love herself. I followed down her small hallway leading into her kitchen. The yellow tiles elevated the brightness in the room. Along the middle of the kitchen was a blue-clothed table that was set with plates filled with steak, mashed potatoes, and rice, and I was ready to devour it.

Rebel and Katherine were already sitting in their designated spot, leaving a spot in between them. What did I do to deserve this? I walked to my seat, moving it so I could squeeze in. I felt my eyes expand when viewing the food, my mouth felt like it could drool at any moment. I picked up my fork, stuffing it into the mashed potatoes and devouring it up.