I Really Hate Waiting

A/N: Please note that other triggering content (self-harm and suicide will be discussed) throughout the story. Please be forewarned and take precautions if these are troubling for you.

A/N: Violence towards a primary character is mentioned/discussed in this chapter. Please be forewarned if that is troubling for you.

A/N: Sorry for the slight delay, but to make up for it, I made this chapter a little longer than normal!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the reviews and votes. My muse and I both appreciate it.

This is still, as of now, planned to be a fairly long, multi-part story, but if y'all aren't into it...I'll wrap it up soon.

And remember...reviews and votes keep me and my muse motivated...especially if they're positive!!!

***More drama and more secrets revealed***

I hope you enjoy this latest chapter...Now on with the show!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Why do we feel jealousy? Therapists often regard the demon as a scar of childhood trauma or a symptom of a psychological problem. And it's true that people who feel inadequate, insecure, or overly dependent tend to be more jealous than others." ~ Helen Fisher

"I'm very insecure. I'm human, just like anybody else." ~ Ben Affleck

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 59

I really hate waiting! I used to think that I was a patient person...and for the most part...I think I still am. But not right now...not about this.

When I first walked out of Emily's room, I went over to the room our team had commandeered and checked in with everyone. I wanted to see if they had any new information or if I could find something to pass a little time, but they didn't have any updates.

The only thing I did find out was that the Ambassador, Alex, Isabella, and Tom had all left for the evening. They had told Hotch they would be back tomorrow to check on Emily but didn't think she would want to see them tonight. They did ask that if anything changed, to call immediately though. He promised them he would and said they all seemed genuinely concerned.

Apparently they even told him that the only reason they felt safe leaving was that they all knew that Emily would be safe with all of us here looking after Emily...and with me in particular taking care of her.

Color me surprised. I guess they somewhat approve of me...at least to the extent they realize what our relationship really is and all.

Garcia fussed over me for a little bit. I finally promised her that I would eat something if she had it delivered or if one of the guys picked something up. She said if I didn't agree to that, she would personally drag me out of the hospital and over to the diner across the street to eat something.

I'm not scared of any of the guys. In fact, I think they are usually more scared of me. But with Garcia, when she says something like that, I have no doubt she'd follow through with it.

Apparently she convinced Morgan and Reid to go pick up some food at that diner and they should be on their way back with it any minute.

It's not that I really have an appetite, but I'm scared of what Garcia might do if I don't eat at this point. I wouldn't put it past her to convince one of the doctors to start a feeding tube on me. Definitely can't have that...so I will eat something just to humor her...whenever the boys get back.