Just Tell Me

A/N: Please note that other triggering content (self-harm and suicide will be discussed) throughout the story. Please be forewarned and take precautions if these are troubling for you.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the reviews and votes. My muse and I both appreciate it.

This is still, as of now, planned to be a fairly long, multi-part story, but if y'all aren't into it...I'll wrap it up soon.

And remember...reviews and votes keep me and my muse motivated...especially if they're positive!!!

***More drama and more secrets revealed***

I hope you enjoy this latest chapter...Now on with the show!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense." ~ Mark Twain

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable." ~ James A. Garfield

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 53

The room has fallen silent as I wait for a response.

I watch and notice Tom look over to Emily's parents and see them glance over to me briefly before Elizabeth finally looks back at Tom and nods, as if they are having some kind of silent conversation.

When he doesn't respond right away, I finally blurt out "what's going on? Who are Kasey and Logan and why do I get the feeling that none of you want to tell me?"

"Well JJ, that's because we had hoped that this was a topic that Emily would be able to discuss with you herself." Elizabeth finally replies.

"Given that Emily seems to be having some memory issues right now, along with some other medical stuff, I guess that leaves you. Besides, after everything I've heard and found out recently, I doubt much could surprise me at this point." I nervously reply...glancing between Chance and Summer.

I mean Damn...finding out about the two of them was one Hell of a surprise and they act like whoever Kasey and Logan are will shock me more than that.

"I wouldn't be so sure, dear." Elizabeth softly replies.

Not sure if I like that cryptic non-answer. Why the Hell don't they just spit it out!

"Good grief...Will one of you just tell me who they are...please?" I ask again...a cross between being slightly irritated and nervous.

"They're Emily's youngest son and daughter." Alex finally speaks up.

"Uhhmmm....come again? Did...did you just say?" I start to ask if I heard him correctly, but Tom cuts me off before I can continue.

"You heard him correctly JJ." Tom quietly states.

I look around the room and all of my team are staring at Emily's family with what I assume are similar shocked features to what I must have right now.

I realize I just thought moments ago that nothing would shock me after finding out about Chance and Summer...but two more kids...holy shit! That weird twisted clown car I had imagined earlier just blew up in my face. The skeletons from that car are flying all around the room right now!