00:79

FINALLY CHAPTER 79 HAS ARRIVED, I KNOW IT TOOK ME LONG BUT HERE YOU GO !!
LEAVE COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS DOWN BELOW!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 35k, YOU GUYS ARE TOO SWEET!

LOL, OKAY NOW YOU CAN READ.

This is the LAST CHAPTER, by the way.

zara pov

+

My eyes slowly opened. It was dark and I was in the backseat of a familiar truck. We were still driving to New York. We were pretty close by now.

"Hey." Someone whispers from beside me. I look over and realized it was Elena.

"Heyyyy." I said stretching my arms. I searched the front seats and realized the guys weren't there. I also saw that we were parked outside of A place called Jerry's Pizza.

"Where's the guys?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to get us something to eat?" She said staring out the window. It was really uncomfortable.

"Oh okay." I said.

After a couple of minutes Elena asked me a question that I thought I'd never hear.

"So...How did you and Damon meet?" She asked finally looking at me.

Shit.

"I saved him from a...attack." I said.

What the hell, that doesn't even make sense.

"He was a new vampire and I was helping him from getting captured." I said trying to make my lie sound believable .

"Oh okay." She said. She looked like she actually bought what I said.

Damon & Stefan hopped back in the car with 2 huge boxes in their hands.

"One for you, and one for me." Stefan said while handing me my food. Damon pulled out a big bottle of bourbon and took a sip. He handed elena her food and she dug in immediately.

When she took her first bite she moaned out loud, causing us to watch her questionably.

"Sorry." She mumbled with food in her mouth.

"Woah, you can't drive if your drinking." I said with wide eyes. As I watched Damon chug the bourbon down his mouth.

"Relax, where all vampires here." Damon said dramatically.

"She's right." Stefan said while his mouth was full of food. I flashed him a quick smile & glared at damon through the rear view mirror.

- 2 hours later -

"So this where the necklace is?" I asked as we entered a warehouse.

"Well it's supposed to be..." Stefan said while looking around.

"What does it look like?" Elena asked.