Old Junk Yard

Tell me what you think about my story and chapters.

zara pov

"Find them for me, I'm serious Tom." I spat.

"Zara, where in the middle of the woods, your in a bloody white dress and now your asking my to find some Petrova Travelers for you." He said with a confused expression.

Maybe that does sound weird but I needed some help, and I knew Elijah and Klaus we're going to be difficult.

"Why, what happened?" He asked coming closer towards me.

"Don't." I spat walking off into the woods. I honestly don't want to talk about it.

I wish I could walk into town but my dress looks like I just murdered somebody. I took off my dress exposing me in my underwear and bra. Klaus and them are probably worried that I went on a killing rampage. But when I seek revenge I like to have it planned out.

I walked into the French Quarter totally forgetting that I was in my undergarments. I honestly thought that
Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah we're going to be out searching for me but when I walked in all eyes were on my me.

Elijah had his eyes furrowed in confusion, staring at me up and down.

I heard other vampires whistling from behind, klaus immediately sending them death glares. Hayley ran up to me, giving me a hug.

"Are you okay." She asked.

"Yeah." I said with a blank expression. I went over by the bar, resting my head in my hands.

My life is such a mess, my best friend died, I'm a deformed natural being, my mother is trying to kill me. I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Elijah walked up to me, handing me one of his oversized shirts. I gladly took it, putting it on. I hopped over the bar grabbing a glass of whiskey and wasting no time downing it. I grabbed a long stick from behind the bar. I also got a small chair placing it in the center. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy and the funny thing is I am.

"Attention! Meeting time." I said motioning the vampires to me. After first They hesitated but they eventually formed a circle around me.

"Come on, don't be scared, I won't kill you, not yet." I said laughing.

I heard Klaus whispering to Elijah "What Is she doing."

"I'm looking for The Petrova Travelers, has anyone ever heard of them?" I asked. One of them raised their hand and I politely acknowledge them.

"They're Travelers." The guy with the leather jacket and blonde hair said to me.

"Really?! I honestly had no idea." I said dramatically.

"Wrong answer." I said using my powers to inflict pain in his head.

"Okay,okay." He hollered and I stopped.

"Does anyone no where they are?" I asked moving onto to someone else.

"The hot one." I said pointing to a really cute guy with blonde hair.

"Nobody knows where they live, their travelers." He said.

"Thanks." I said pacing around and thinking hard. I need to find away to get to them. I grabbed my bottle and headed up stairs. As I entered I saw a note on my bed. I placed by liquor on my desk and reached for the card.

I heard your looking for us.

Meet us at the old junk yard
On 42 street
October 31
Come alone
10:00

Yes, on Halloween that's even better, My blood started to boil and I felt my tears swelling up. I'm going to kill all of them. A sudden knock at my door made me rush to hide the note under my pillow.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked dramatically.

Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah walked in.

"Are you okay?" Rebekah asked.

"I'm fine." I spat. Why does everyone keep asking me that.

"You can't go after those Travelers, let us handle it." Elijah said.

"Your to valuable to be getting into fights. One puncture to your body and where all done." Klaus hissed.

"Okay." I said calmly.

I basically just lied right in front of his face because I'm not leaving it alone.

I'm going to hunt down every Petrova Traveler that walks this earth.

-

Thanks for reading my book.

Thanks for 8k as well.

I'm not posting anymore chapters until October 30