dance pt 1

zara pov

"Ooookayyy...shoot." I said sitting next to him.

"About last night..." but before Tyler could finish my cellphone rang. Thank god!

"Hey I'm on my way up." I told Elena than hanging up.

"I have to go." I said feeling bad.

"We need to talk about this." He said sounding angry.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"Me and you. I think we should give this us thing a try." He said. What the hell I sleep with him once and he's already whipped.

"Okay pick me up Tomorrow night at 8. I'll give you a chance." I said then left to go meet Elena and them. I hope I didn't make a mistake.

"Why was Tyler here?" Elena asked wiggling her eyebrows as I stood in front of her dorm room.

"He just asked if we could go on a date." I said.

"I'm happy for you guys." Caroline said smiling slightly.

"Was klaus a bad person when he came here to mystic falls?" I asked, all of a sudden, already feeling like I know the answer.

"Well...he tried to kill me and he killed my aunt, so he was a bad person."
Elena said mustering up a smile.

"Your blood, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah at the time it was valuable to him." She said.

"Sorry about your aunt." I said.

"It's okay." She said with a smile.

"Enough of the sappy talk, let's go shopping!" Caroline cheered. All of us hopped into Caroline's car driving to the biggest outlet I've ever seen. It took us like an hour to drive there.

The first store we decided on going was Tom Ford, it was a big store and had expensive clothing but me and Bonnie ended up buying something from there. I bought a moss green pump that cost $890 and Bonnie bought a necklace.

After that we decided to go to Marc by Marc Jacobs all of us bought matching iPhone cases that cost $38.

After Marc we went to Burberry, Elena bought a French coat for spring and Caroline bought a black tote and I decided to buy a cream or coral color handbag because I didn't have one to wear tonight. My bill came up to $655, I know it's really expensive.

After that we went to Calvin Klein and I found the cutest dark moss colored dress ever I decided to wear that I should buy it. It was 295 dollars. It was a little above my knee and it really showed off my skinny body.

"That's really pretty." Caroline squealed.

"Thanks I'm getting it. I have to." I said.

"I would if I were you." Elena added.

"Yeah." Bonnie said agreeing to Caroline and Elena.

After paying for the dress we decided to go get something to eat at the Cheesecake Factory.

-

After eating we still had to get Elena, Bonnie and Caroline's dresses.

After a while of walking around Elena eventually bought a white skater crop dress that was from Topshop and Bonnie also bought her black skater dress from there too.

After that we all went to Alexander McQueen which I didn't know they would have here in a small town like Mystic Falls but then again it did take us quite some time to get here. Elena bought her ankle strap heel from there and Caroline bought her studded clutch from there too.