00:76

zara pov

+

I couldn't help but laugh, I didn't even know my father, what makes you think that he could have met or known him.

"No you didn't?" I said trying to convince myself. His face looked really remorseful and convincible.

"Yes I did Zara." He said sternly.

"I found him and I slit his neck..." He said studying my face for my expression.

"No you didn't!" I said heaving my fingers threw my hair. I could almost feel the tears trying to escape from my eyes. Why do I care? He was never really in my life.

"I wanted to drive you away, then when I realized you didn't even know who he was." He said watching me intensely.

"I did it to get you to leave me, that didn't work so I turned my humanity off and left." He said.

"I don't believe you. You wouldn't have done that to me." I said shaking my head.

"I hurt the people I love Zara..." He said with a cold expression.

"Elena taught me to love, she made me a better me." He said. Talking about Elena brought a sparkle upon his eyes. Which I was never able to give him.

"Whose ready for Pizza?" Stefan asked, entering the house with three large boxes in his hand.

I looked up at Stefan trying to compose myself. I walked up to him snatching the boxes out of his hands & walking into the kitchen.

I can not believe that Damon just told me he killed my dad, this does not make sense.

I tried to reach the top of the cabinets, for the glass of 2007 scotch but it was just to high.

I felt someone's body close to my back from behind. I knew it was Stefan because he was the only one who smelt like mint. He reached passed my arm and got the alcoholic beverage down for me.

"Thanks." I said avoiding eye contact.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked with his face furrowed in confusion and concern.

"Why don't you ask your brother." I said taking the scotch bottle from Stefan's hands and opening it to take a huge gulp.

"What did he do now?" He asked. I grabbed a herb called sage from my pocket and lit it by using my lighter. That's a clever way of concealing your convos when your in a room.

Its a witch thing.

"Tell me." He said as I put the herb down on the counter. He had both of his arm on the counter on either side of my body trapping me in place.

"He killed my father..." I said.

"What?" Stefan asked quizzically.

"And your not at all phased or mad." Stefan said cocking his eyebrow.

"I never really new him." I said taking another sip of the scotch.

Honestly it's not him killing my dad it's the reason behind it. I'm happy that Elena made him a better person because with me he wasn't the best.

"But he still killed your dad." He said.

"Just drop it." I said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

My cellphone buzzed and I saw that it was Elena.

from elena:

Party @ Whitmore, you in?

to elena:

Hell yes.

"Whose that?" Stefan asked curiously.

Then my phone rang again.

from elena:

Don't tell the boys.🙅

to elena:

Lol okay, should I be worried?

elena:

No just wear a sexy outfit.😂

"Uhm I just got a text from Hayley." I lied.

"Oh okay..." He said slowly. Since we were so close I can see him staring at my lips when I was on my phone.

"Uhm, you guys are hogging the pizza." Damon said sarcastically. Stefan pulled away from me instantly.

"Am I interrupting something?" He asked.

"No, I was just leaving." I said while sending Damon a distant look. I brushed past him and headed upstairs. I quickly put on my gray top, black skinnies and my burgundy pumps. I decided to pair it with my black leather jacket. All I did was straighten my hair & I was ready to go. I quickly sprinted down the stairs and headed towards the door.

"Uhm, where do you think your going?" Damon asked.

"Don't you have someone to kill?" I said before walking out of the door.

Im officially done with his bullshit.

___________