The War Has Begun

Hope you likey.❤️

zara pov

I was woken up to the sounds of a commotion. I opened my eyes trying to figure out who it was. I was hot and sweaty, still wearing the same clothes I had on yesterday. I couldn't recognize were I was, it looked like a cell. Then, I began to remember the events that occurred last night.

So, Katherine sided with stupid witches, so they can kidnap me, for what reason? I have no idea. I can't expect anything else from her.

Remind me, once I escape here, to kill Katherine.

I had chains on my ankles, making it hard for me to escape. At Least they were smart to put double chains. I can't stay here, but all I know is the first person that comes in here Im going to kill them. The cell looked so dirty, they had me on a small mattress that was really uncomfortable. I started rip may way from the chains but they wouldn't budge.

All of sudden the door creeped open, it was a witch that I remember seeing at the Balls that klaus's throws at the French quarter.

"Food Time." She said with a cup of blood in her hand. Little did she know that I don't have to drink blood as much as I did before.

I snatched the cup from her hand, took a big sip then spit all of it into her face.
She had blonde hair and was trying to seem like she wasn't scared of me, but I knew she was. She was shocked at my action but retaliated shooting a sharp pain in my head making me scream in pain.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. She stormed out making the pain stop immediately. I was panting and sweating because that shit really hurt.
I need to find away to get out the of here but I don't know what to do.

"She doesn't know how to use her powers." I heard someone say in a faint whisper on the other side of the door.

"This place is not equipped to take on her strength, we need to move to a different location." I heard another voice say. It sounded like they were trying to whisper but failing miserably.

I totally forgot that I was a witch, I wonder if I can use my powers to get the hell out of here. But I don't remember any spells. Now I understand why klaus and elijah were nagging me about practicing my spells. Now I'm going to be stuck here doing God knows what.

After about hours sitting on the mattress, someone yanked the door open. It was three different girls this time that look 16 years old, One. Of them unlocked my chains off my feet. I decided not try anything, because the pain that they inflicted on me earlier hurt really bad.

"Don't try anything stupid." One of them said to me leading me out of the cell, the other 2 walked behind me guarding me. I couldn't really depict were I was, all I know is that it was creepy, dusty and dark.

After about a couple minutes, we arrived at an open space area that looked the size of a school gym. There was one seat in the middle, and there was chains on the ground.

I stopped walking because I did not want to go in there. I know they are going to torture. One of the witches yanked my arm pulling me forward, she sat me on the chair then walked back to stand by the other witches.

"You need to be cooperative, show us your abilities." One of them said.

Wait, whaaaaaa?

"What do you mean?" I asked. Then I soon regretted it. My body flew across the room, slamming into the Brick wall.

"What the hell was that for?" I spat. I don't know why I felt so weak, I should pouncing on all of these stupid witches. I got up and walked back up to the chair and sat. I'm not going to let them get to me.

"Show us your powers." One of them said. I can't really remember an spells but I could use my mind. I flicked one of them using my fingers. She reframed from smacking into the wall and landed On her feet.

"Tie her feet and arms." On them ordered to one of the other witches.

"No." I spat. But, she didn't listen, she kept trying to grab my ankles. So I stood up from the chair snapping her neck as fast as I could.

One down, 4 to go.

But they all started mouthing some stupid spell which made a force push me onto the chair, making it unable for me to move. One of them tied the chain on my ankle and hands. Then I felt the force get lifted off my body. Some witch from the back walked up with a knife and bucket in her hand, striding towards me.

"What is going on?" I asked with my jaw hitting the floor. I hope they don't try to drain my blood.

"We need your blood, to bring your mother back from the other side." She said.

Omg, so it was true. They are trying to bring my mother back.

I tried squirming out of the chains but it wouldn't budge. They were diving into my flesh, but I didn't care I just wanted to escape. I started screaming when she got closer to me with the knife and bucket in her hand.

"Noooooooo!" A familiar voice yelled.

The witch smirked, but before she could cut me her neck twisted and she fell limply to the floor. Once her body fell I realized it was Elijah who snapped her neck.

He gave me a weak smile, untying the chains from legs and hands. As I tried to stand up, I couldn't and I fell limply into his arms.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"3 days ." He whispered kissing my forehead. What the hell, I can't believe they drugged me and made me feel weak for so long. As I look over Elijah's shoulder I see all the witches bodies sprawled off on the ground dead.

"Where is she!?" Klaus yelled storming in the room, with blood all over his hands. Once he saw me he looked even more pissed once he saw the state I was in. He grabbed me from Elijah's arm giving me a warm hug.

"Zara?" Rebekah said entering the room, she looked so nervous.

She walked up to me wrapping her hands around my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" She asked whispering in my ear. I just nodded, I don't feel like talking.

At this point klaus was pacing around the room. He looked pissed and angry.

Which is understandable.

"Now the war has begun." He spat. eyeing me, Rebekah and Elijah.

-Wait....what?

-

What do you think of this chapter?

👍 or 👎

Vote

Comment

Thanks for over 3k reads, that's a lot of people.