goodbye

ѕтeғan pov

I woke up and saw that my hands were laced around Zara's waist, okay I'll admit it I do have a crush on her.
She's beautiful, smart, selfless and strong. When she used to date Damon we were friends but seeing her again brought back feelings I never thought I had.

"Good Morning." I said whispering in her ear.

"Good Morning." She said. Opening her eyes to look at me.

"Last night was fun." I said with a grin.

"It was." She said with a smile. Even In in the morning she still looked beautiful.

"We kicked ass didn't we?" I asked referring to the elder vampires.

"Yes we did." She said while laughing.

"You know I have to leave today?" She asked studying my face.

"You don't have too." I said looking into her eyes.

"Yes I do I'm causing danger here, I can't stay here forever." She said with a smirk.

"Yes you can." I mocked.

"I have a date with Tyler." She said changing the subject.

"Tyler?" I asked choking on my words.

"Yep, he wanted to take me out on a date so I gave him a chance." She said slowly.

"Do you like him?" I asked scared of what the answer would be.

"Yes as a friend." She said watching me. My heart skipped a beat knowing that she didn't feel that way about Tyler.

"Do you like me?" She asked stroking my cheek which felt soothing.

"Y-yes I do." I said slowly watching her lips.

"I need to kiss you." I said slowly. Brushing my lips on hers.

"I can't." She said turning to lay on her back, watching the ceiling.

"Why?" I asked still on my side observing her.

"I don't want to keep hopping from you to Tyler. It's going to look like I'm playing him. I need to resolve what me and Tyler have." She said.

"I understand." I said.

I'll wait however long for her.

zara pov

Stefan. Where do I begin he's sweet and kind, the opposite of Damon. But I can't be with him, he's my ex boyfriends brother that seems to messy. Then again I'm messy. I knew that he liked me but I just wanted to hear him say it.

After a while of cuddling in his arms I had to get ready for that date with Tyler since I'm leaving tonight. I'm sure klaus missed me. Since my shower didn't work I went to my guest room and grabbed my products and hopped into the shower. Stefan just laid there watching me leave and enter, he looked cute like a lost puppy.

After a nice 20 minute hot shower I got dressed in my room. I decided to wear my favorite tee from free people with my cropped pants. I decided to pair it with my sky blue vans and with one of my favorite purses. I just threw on a couple of jewelry to pop my outfit more and I was ready to go. When I headed downstairs I saw that Tyler was here sitting on the couch with Stefan. This is going to be awkward.

"Hey, your here." I said with a smile.

"Yeah you ready?" Tyler asked.

"Yep. Bye Stefan." I said being polite. All he did was grin. Tyler opened the passenger side for me like a gentleman and jogged to the drivers seat after shutting the door.