you killed my mother

Before Zara got staked. 👇

ĸlaυѕ pov

I was in my office making calls telling the community about a ball were throwing in the quarter. I wanted to show the community that I was in charge now, not Marcel. I already ordered Rebekah and Zara's dress.
I began to hear Zara's voice speak loudly. Oh dear god I hope she's not killing anyone.

"I need to set something straight." She said shaking. She looks like she has been crying. After a while Elijah came from downstairs along with Hayley all I saw where concern in there eyes.

"I'm not Marcel's daughter." She said with her eyes piercing mines and I knew exactly what she was going To do. She was going to tell the whole quarter the truth.

"Zara don't be stupid." I warned. All I saw were hate in her eyes. What did I do to her?

"And I'm not your fucking god daughter either." She spat.

"Zara." Elijah warned. Hayley just looked confused holding on to her belly.

"You killed my mother." She said while a tear fell down her cheek.

How did she find out was all I thought.
Now she'll never forgive me.

zara pov

"You killed my mother." I said slowly while a tear drained down my face. All of sudden klaus expression wiped off his face and he looked sad.

"My name is Zara Mikaelson, I'm not really related to them but he took me from my home when I was a baby because a witch put a curse on me making my blood able to kill an original." I said slowly. Everyone looked confused. I don't regret anything because klaus betrayed me.

"I know what you guys are thinking." I said with a smirk."Don't even think about trying to get my blood because everyone who tried are dead to this day." I said then walked away but before I could leave Elijah grabbed me by the upper arm and pulled me into a office.

Once again.

"What did you just do." Elijah hissed.

"You knew klaus killed my mom and didn't tell me anything." I said sounding pissed.

"We had to." He said looking hurt.

"What do you mean you had to! There is no reason to kill someone's mother!" I shouted.

"You don't get it Zara, people are going to be targeting you now, not only is your life In danger so is mine, Klaus and Rebekah." He said calmly.

"I don't care." I said lying. I do care I don't want anyone to die because of me. But klaus deserved it he killed my mom before he kidnapped me that day and led me on making me feel like I could trust him.

(Add on) 👇

I decided to leave because I couldn't take all this tension. Klaus is a disgusting monster but I love him.

As I was heading back up into the guess room I saw a box in front of the door. I was curious to know what was in it so I brought it into my room and read the small card that was attached to it.

For the Ball tonight @ 8 and do were it this time.

Another ball, uhhh, I pulled the dress from the box and decided I should wear it because it was actually pretty and because the stunt I pulled earlier.

After about an hour of getting ready it was already 8:15 and I was ready. I curled my hair and I threw on my shoes and I was ready to go.

Once I left the guest room I saw that Elijah was escorting hayley down the stairs and I didn't have anyone to escort me. But before I could move Klaus looped his hands with mine and we both walked down the stairs together.

"Your not mad At me?" I asked really confused because klaus had a smile plastered on his face.

"No why would I be love?" He asked. At this point everyone was looking at me and Klaus.

"You know why?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Your stunt actually helped me gain Marcel's trust." He said looking straight ahead at the crowd with a smile. I'm so confused,

"What about your enemies?" I asked.

"I would like to see them try." He said finally looking at me with his devious smirk.

-