00:02

zara pov

+

"What are you doing here?" He asked with the same bewildered look. I brushed past him and entered his very gigantic house.

"Hello to you too. I just came to say Hi."

"What do you want Zara?" He asked looking annoyed. I had to admit he did look good in those jeans but believe it or not I didn't come here for revenge or to get him back, I just came to see If he's still alive.

"So Katherine Huh?" I questioned, sounding really curious.

"That's not Kahterine." He said sternly. what the hell that was totally Katherine.

"Damon that was Katherine I saw." I said sternly aswell.

"Elena...her name is Elena. She's her doppelgänger and she is nothing like Katherine." He said running his fingers throw his hair in annoyance.

"Oh wow, she looks just like her. Uhm sorry....so how is stefan doing?" I asked looking around the house. Right on cue Stefan walked in with a beautiful blonde and she was a vampire.

Is everyone a vampire here?

Stefan looked at me confused but then his confused expression turned into a smile. "Zara? What are you doing here?" He asked with a cheerful voice, walking up to hug me. I saw from the corner of my eye that Damon rolled his eyes. I had no idea why he was being a dick.

"Hey I didn't think you would recognize me." I said cheerfully. He pulled apart quickly studying my features. Seeing that Damon was annoyed he motioned me towards blondie since she cleared her throat.

"Caroline this is Zara, she is Damon's E-" Before Stefan could finish Damon jumped in swinging his arm around my shoulder saying something I'd never thought I'd here.

"Best friend! She's my close friend." he said while giving the most uncomfortable smile I have ever seen.

"Oh hi, I'm Caroline." She said cheerfully extending her hand for me to shake and I gladly excepted. Her hair was blonde and it was so bouncy. She was such a bubbly person.

"Hi I'm Zara nice to meet you." I said just as cheerful. There was no doubt she was pretty. I was so curious to meet this Elena girl. Just as I was bout to talk, Caroline read my mind.

"All of us are getting together at a bonfire, you should come?" She said sincerely. But before I could answer Damon stepped in.

"Uhm she's busy she wasn't staying for the whole day, Right Z?" He asked with a fake grin.

Z? What the hell?

"Wrong. I would love to hangout with you guys, I haven't met Elena yet so this should be fun." I said with a big grin plastered on my face.

"Okay meet us at Whitmore college at 8. I got to get back to classes so, I'll see you." She said exiting the house. As soon as she left I slowly turned around to face Damon.

"Damon why are you such a cold hearted idiot!" I yelled pushing his chest.

"Why can't I meet Elena are you scared Shes going to find out that you have an ex?" I yelled.

"Thats the least of my problems." he scoffed gripping my wrists to stop me from pushing him anymore.

"Then what's your deal?!" I yelled. Stefan grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away trying to calm me down.

"Tell Caroline I won't be able to make it." I said in a more calmer tone. With that said I stormed out of the house; I heard Stefan calling me but I just didn't care. I should have never came to see Damon, he is still the prick, I used to love.

BUT

Who knew that me leaving that day wasn't going to be the last time I would see Damon Salvatore.

But I wish it was.

A/N: What are your thoughts of this chapter?