Tom

Yes James Franco plays Tom. 😉

If you don't like him imagine someone else lol.

zara pov

"Am I late?" The attractive guy I asked.

He was wearing a blue and white Polka dotted shirt that was button down a little low. He was also wearing shades and his hear looked seductively messy. If that makes sense.

"No, right on time." Klaus said with a smirk on his face.

"Zara, this is Tom your bodyguard and Tom this is the person your supposed to be guarding your life with." Klaus said.

Tom?

"Tom." He said shaking my hand he had a really friendly grin on his face.

"Zara." I said studying his face, which was gorgeous by the way.

"Well, I have something to do, so Zara you can show him around." Klaus said, kissing me on the cheek and leaving.

What? He would leave me with a sex God.

"Uhm what do you want to know about first?" I asked, gazing into his eyes, but instead of a response I was pushed up against the brick wall, his body was standing extremely close to mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked cocking my eyebrow.

"Just go with it." He said. Trying to kiss my neck but I entangled from out of his grasp, standing their in aww.

"Your a man whore." I said with a smirk.

"I'm not a man whore." He said crossing his hands over his chest. I gave him a disapproving look, not buying the bullshit he just said.

"I just don't date." He said cracking a smirk.

"So that's why your hair was so extra messy." I asked while laughing. He started to turn red in his cheeks. I honestly didn't need him to answer because his body language said it all.

"Hey, what do you expect, your hot." He said inching towards me.

"No, no, no." I said stepping back.

"Why? It'll be fun, trust me." He said sounding cocky. I had a stake in my hand, I was going to through it at him to see how quick he actually is. I hope he catches because if he doesn't he'll die.

Whoops.

I turned slowly, then quickly spun around throwing the stake, aiming towards his heart. He ended up catching it and he looked confused.
"What was that for?" He asked.

"Just checking." I said walking into the kitchen.

I heard footstep following me. I opened the fridge contemplating if I should cook or order take out. Someone wrapping their hands around my waist, interrupted my deep thought.

"It'll be funnnn." He said playfully in my ear.

"I'm good." I said wiggling out of his grasps once again, heading towards the cabinet to make some french toast.

"Are you a lesbian." He said while laughing. "Beecause I don't mind." He continued.

When I Heard that comment I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You have got be kidding me, I'm not a lesbian." I said while laughing.

"Then come." He said holding his arms out for me.

"Nope." I said turning on the stove and placing the pan on the stove top.

"Then can you at least change." He asked. I looked down at my clothes studying my exposed skin. I was wearing a crop top with yoga shorts.

This is going to be so fun, I thought.

"Nahhhh I don't feel like changing." I said all nonchalant.

"I'll get you in bed soon or later." He said walking out of the kitchen.

Glad that's over, I don't know if I have anymore self control.

"Hey, who the hell is that sexy guy in the living room?" Ren asked entering the kitchen, her eyes were basically popping out of her eye socket.

"My body guard, when Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah is not here." I said.

"I would be interested but me and jack are a thing now, soo you can have him." She said nonchalantly.

Which only made me laugh.

"Thanks Ren, your such a good friend." I said sarcastically.

"You okay?" Tom asked sticking his head in the entrance.

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"Tom." He said introducing himself, sticking his hand out for Ren to shake.

"Ren." She said accepting his handshake.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing with a prude?" He asked Ren, cocking his head towards me.

I am not a prude.

"She is a prude, isn't she." Ren said with a smirk.

"I'm not a prude." I said scoffing.

"Just give her sometime." Ren whispered to Tom, standing up and heading out of the kitchen.

"Your a dick, you know that right." I said taking a bite out of my french toast.

"I know." He said walking towards me and whispering something into my ear.

"I'll have you in my bed, by the end of next week." He whispered.

Yeah right, I would love to see that happen.

-