im back

Thanks for 1k ! :D

zara pov

"I'm back bitches!" I yelled entering the quarter.

"Why are you so loud?" Klaus asked looking annoyed. He was standing next to Elijah.

"Missed you too." I said giving klaus a hug and a kiss from the side and to my surprise he hugged me back. Elijah was next but he looked different he wasn't dressed in his stupid suits he always wore.

"Missed me?" I asked Elijah giving him a hug.

"Well..." he said kissing my forehead which he always did.

"Your mean." I said playfully pouting.

"Where's Rebekah?" I asked.

"She's around the area, somewhere with Marcel." Elijah said.

"Did you get your business taken care of?" Klaus asked.

"Yes master." I answered jokingly.

"How was the war with the witches?" I said flopping on the couch, grabbing an apple from the center table basket.

"If you were here we could have had a lot of help." Klaus said.

"This is really confusing first we have a stupid party to make piece then there's a war." I said sounding confused.

"We need let people in this town now were in charge." Klaus spat.

"You're going to need Marcel's help." I said knowing that would make klaus pissed.

"Marcel?" Klaus said laughing.

"Shes right." Elijah stated.

"People trust him." He trailed off finishing his first statement.

"Well that's a first." I said hopping off the couch." I'm going to change then take a walk." I said, receiving head nods from both of them.

Since my flight ended up leaving late I arrived in New Orleans at 7 in the morning. Which was pretty early for me. I decided to change into a a black body con then I paired it with my neon sneaks. Then I headed for a walk. New Orleans is a really unnatural place, it's like it's made for super natural beings. Believe it or not I've never once turned anyone. I would never want to curse anybody, because... trust me being a vampire has it's downfalls. Like for example someone always wants to hunt you.

As I was walking I spotted Marcel and when our eyes met he smirked at me.

What a freak.

"Hey, your back." He said smiling.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"Klaus says your his god daughter?" He asked.

"Sure." I said with a fake smile.

"I know your not, who are you really?" He asked.

"Wheres Rebekah?" I asked.

"She's with Hayley." He said.

"Thanks." I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my upper arm.

"You didn't really answer my question." He said laughing.

"Don't grab me like that ever again, I'll still kill you no matter how much klaus favors you." I said all nonchalant then walked away. That wiped the smirk right of his face.

As I was walking for a while I felt someone following me. Not again I thought do I have to kill someone else.

"Stop following me." I said still walking.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you." Genevieve said.

Ewwwwww that stupid red head witch that I dislike.

"How may I help?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Your mom is Elizabeth Whiteman?" She asked.

"Look whose catching on." I said being sarcastic.

"Did she have any spell books or scripts? Can I see on of them?" She asked. I cannot believe she would ask me that, of course my mother has powerful scripts, just like klaus's mom but I'm not giving it to that b-I mean her.

"Get the hell out of my face." I said then started to walk away.

"I can help you speak to your mom." She said making me stop in my tracks immediately, I haven't seen and spoken to my mom in decades. I know she's disappointed In what I've become, A vampire.

-