you're a monster

HERE YOU GO CUTIES!

Before Davina helped Zara's mom communicate with Zara. 👇

reвeĸaн pov

Zara's been asleep for about a week now. She should be awake by tomorrow. I know shes is going to be pissed because she Doesn't like when people deceive her and I feel bad but I had to do it. She's gonna have to suck it up.

Having Zara asleep, me and Elijah decided to test Zara since she claims she's "a vampire and a witch" which Is stupid because theirs no such thing. But after this moment I'm starting to believe that its possible. Elijah tested her and a witch's DNA and realized they shared the same particle that all witches share.

"What the bloody hell?" I said completely stunned.

"She can't be a witch Elijah." I said studying his face.

"I-I think she I-Is." Elijah said.

"There no such thing elijahhhhh." I said dramatically.

"Then how else do you describe this!" Elijah said raising his voice.

"I don't know." I whispered. Zara had the same gene all witches share in there blood. This would change the whole super natural balance if Zara's really a witch and a vampire.

elιjaн pov

I can't believe what I'm seeing. How the hell could she be a witch, it's one or the other not both. If Zara is part witch that means it would be easier for her to communicate with her mom which is the worst thing that can happening to vampires especially me, klaus and Rebekah. Zara being a hybrid is really dangerous.

Klaus is going to be furious.

zara pov

"Why the hell are you so close to my face." I said snapping at Elijah. I felt like I had 24 hours of sleep, klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley were All in the room.

"What happened?" I asked why are they all in here.

"You don't remember anything?" Klaus asked. Then I thought for a while, then I remebered. That little bitch.

"Your a bitch Rebekah." I said with a smirk.

"I've been called worse." She said with a slight laugh.

"I'm sure you have." I said getting off the bed.

"You guys can leave now, except for Hayley because I actually like her." I said. Klaus looked red and serious I wonder what's wrong. Hayley excused herself she said she had to meet up with her pack, like she always does.
Once Hayley was gone, the mood tensed up. Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah looked really serious.

"We tested your blood." Elijah began.

"Okaayyyyy and..." I said. They always use to test my blood why is it such a serious problem now.

"Your DNA matches with a witch." Klaus said.

"What does that mean?" I asked. At this point my jaw is on the ground.

Does That means I'm a witch?

"I'm a witch now!" I yelled with fear all over my face.

"Noooo Zara your a hybrid, a witch and a vampire." Rebekah said. What the hell that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. At some point I did believe that I was a witch and vampire together but it's impossible.

"Thats impossible." I said.

"Obviously it's not." Rebekah said.

"That means I'm deformed." I said while my face was twisted in disgust.

"Zara this isn't funny. This means you can come in contact with your mother." Klaus spat. Then realization hit me, I get to see my mom.

"The one you killed?" I said which made klaus even more pissed. "I can't get the picture of you cracking my moms neck from my mind." I continued mockingly. I know I'm being a bitch but klaus deserves it. He always kills people to get what he deserves and I'm sick of it.

"Thats enough!" Klaus yelled as soon as the words flew out of my mouth.

"First you kill my mom, Tyler's mom and Elena's aunt!" I yelled.

"You're a monster." I spat and klaus face turned into a sad look. Rebekah and Elijah just stood there in awe.

"I may be a monster, but I'm the monster that cleaned your diapers, fed you and took care of you!" He yelled
"When I was getting ready to kidnap you that day, your mother had a knife held up above you your neck, with a bucket laying right beside you! She was going to kill you and drain your blood that day!" Klaus yelled.

This has to be a Lie.

I couldn't believe what I heard. I can't believe Klaus is just telling me this.

-