Personal Problem

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had a severe case of writers block.

But I'm back... 😊

Episode 1 of Season 6 of the vampire dairies was really sad. Stefan needs to stop being so distant and Alaric better not do what elena asked him to do at the end of the episode.😔😔

Everything is just messed up, all of them are falling apart. The only one that's trying to keep everyone together is Caroline.

But I'm confused... Where the hell is Bonnie and Damon at the end of episode 1?😁

zara pov

"Zara wait, she's telling us some information." Elijah said blocking me from getting from Katherine.

"Okay, let me hear." I said with my hands on hips.

"Uhmmm.....S-she.. Ahhh." Katherine began. It looks like she was searching for a fake answer.

" wrong." I said throwing a stake at Katherine but she dodged it. I totally forgot that she was like over 500 years old. But that won't stop me from killing her.

"I'm not lying." She said. " they said something about bringing a powerful witch back." She continued and my mouth dropped to the ground.

"What powerful witch and how?" Rebekah asked raising her voice but Katherine didn't answer.

"Katherine tell us." Elijah said inching towards her.

"By doing some stupid sacrifice, but that's all I know, they didn't want to tell me anything." She hissed.

I can't believe she doesn't know which witch their planning on bringing back.

Even though she did give up some information, I still want her dead because she drugged me for no reason.

"I still want you dead." I hissed.

"So do I." Rebekah said agreeing with me.

"I told you everything I know, now let me go." She scoffed rolled her eyes.

"It's not that simple." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Enough!-katherine you are going to be our little spy when it comes to the witches." Klaus said walking up to her.

"Nik where are you heading with this?" Elijah said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"We need you to get all information you can about the witches are planning to do." Klaus said. That's actually a good idea, but I don't know if f we can trust her.

Katherine scoffed.

"What's in it for me." She asked rolling her eyes.

"Your life." I spat.

"Katherine, your going to do what we say or I won't hesitate ripping your heart out right this second." Elijah said while his face was less than an inch away from hers. She swallowed hard and was shaking.

"Fine." She spat.

"But I don't h-have a p-place to stay." She said and I bursted out laughing.

"That sounds like a personally problem." I said while laughing.

She just rolled her eyes like she always does.

"I-if you guys want my help, I need a place to say." She spat.

"Seccond door on your left." Klaus said leaving and walking upstairs.

Am I the only sane person here, why would he let her stay here. I know she is screwing with our heads.

After a while of akaward silence Elijah and Rebekah left the quarter, leaving me with the ultimate bitch.

"What are you looking at?" she spat.

"Nun, just thinking of ways that I could kill you." I said eyeing her up and down.

Then Ren walked in.

"Heyyyyyy, whose this?" She asked pointing at Katherine.

"This is, Katherine." I said
dramatically.

"Why she here?" Ren asked. One thing that I love about Ren is that she is straight forward.

"I honestly don't know, I'm almost killed her today." I said.

"Hmmm, interesting." She said plopping on the couch right next to me.
Katherine was sitting on the opposite couch filing her nails and rolling her eyes at Ren.

"Is there something wrong with your eyes bitch?" Ren asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

Katherine just stopped what she was doing and gave Ren a surprised look. I knew they weren't going to get along.

"Excuse me?" Katherine asked in disbelief.

Oh okay, as much as I hate Katherine, I want to be the one to kill her, not Ren.

"How did your date with Jack go?" I asked changing the subject.

Ren answered after giving Katherine one last death glare.

"It was perfect." She said as a deep red Blush rushed to her cheeks.

"He wasn't a creep?" I asked nudging her sides.

"Noooooooo." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay." I said holding my hands up in a surrendering position.

Katherine was flipping through a magazine making gaging noises while Ren was talking.

"I'm so tired, I'm going to take a shower." Ren said waking up to the guest room.

"Are you always a bitch?" I asked once Ren left.

"Yes I am." She said standing up. Then all of a sudden witches came walking in murmuring some chant that I didn't understand.

That's what happens when you don't study your spell book.

"What's going on?" I asked feeling light headed for the second time today.

I was ready to pounce on anyone. Katherine had this sinister smirk on her face. I knew she was up to know good. I should have killed her when I had the chance.

It was 12:00 at night and I have to go through this. Again.

What are they going to do to me? I think klaus came running downstairs because I saw one of them look behind me and flicked their finger. Then I heard a thud so I'm guessing they through him across the room.

I'm not scared of them killing me, because that's not likely to happen, but I want to know where there taking me.
The last thing I remember was my body dropping to the ground and my eyes slowly shutting.

-

How was this chapter?

Thanks for 2.91k reads.

And thanks for all the votes, I've been getting a lot lately.

I'm going to be updating frequently because I know exactly what I want in my next couple of chapters.
Thanks, k