One Cool Chick

Here's chapter 51

zara pov

It's Finally Halloween and I officially have my first hangover. Well...Maybe not my first hangover but it sucks. I spent the rest of Fright Fest taking body shots off of Elena and Caroline and dancing to electronic music. Stefan never showed up, those stupid teenagers tried to egg the house and Marcel was extremely pissed. I partied too hard last night, but I honestly don't regret anything.

I felt movement on the side of my bed, it was Tom. I honestly forgot about him because I haven't seen him at all yesterday.

"Good Morning." He said giving me a short but passionate kiss on the lips. He got up from the bed, putting on his white t shirt.

"Where were you last night?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Uhhh, i had to do something." He said with his back faced toward me. I decided not to push it because I knew he was lying.

French toast filled my nose, and the only person who could make the best tasting French toast in the world is simply Damon.

"Oh my goodness, that smells Sooo good." I said dramatically as I enter the kitchen.

"Well, of course they would i made them." He said sounding really cocky.

"Good Morning." A familiar voice, from behind me.

"Stefan..." I said in utter shock.

"Zara." He said brushing past me and opening the fridge.

What the hell that's all I get.

"I thought you weren't coming." I said to him.

"Well, I guess I was coming." He said still looking in the fridge.

"You guys have a nice house here." He said pouring himself a glass of milk.

"Thanks." I said softly.

"Bye." He said exciting the kitchen. I walked up to Damon taking a french Toast from his plate.

"Heyyyyy." He said with a angry expression. I left heading upstairs and entering my room. Tom was gone, but there was a note on my bed.

It read...

Don't forget our arrangement

I honestly forgot about them. I honestly didn't think of a plan. I didn't even tell Elijah, Klaus or Rebekah yet. I plan on going alone. Their travelers what
damage could they actually cause.

Wait-how did they get the note in my room, the window was completely locked.

That's really weird...

A sudden knock on my door released me from my thoughts.
To my surprise it was Stefan.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Are you in danger?" He asked me, while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"When I came last night, I saw a letter in your trash can from the travelers." He said.

"So your searching through my stuff." I said a little more sternly.

"I see you've met someone." He said pointing out the Calvin Klein boxers in the corner of the room.

What the hell, how did that get there. Tom never even leaves his clothes over here.

"Stefan wait..." I said as I see him walking out the door. He closes the door not even turning back to here what I have to say, he just walks away.

I honestly can't deal with this bullshit right now, I decided to go the bar, even though it was early in the morning. No one was up yet except for Damon and Stefan.

I decided to go the bar I always see Klaus in there with that blonde chick.

"Hey." I said to the blonde girl, she was pretty. I'm guessing from the way she looked at me that she already knew me.

"Zara?" She asks.

"Yeah, how do you know me?" I asked.

"Klaus always talks about you." She said with a smile.

Really?

"Really?" I asked in utter shock.

"Yes, so your his hybrid daughter?" She asks.

"Yes, I am." I said with a slight laugh.

"I'm guessing it's weird for someone to be a witch and vampire." She says.

"Yes, it's like the most weirdest thing that can happen in supernatural history." I said.

"Ouch." She yelped. I'm guessing she cut her hand because all I saw was blood dripping from her finger.

"Are you okay?" I ask, getting up from the bar stool.

"Yeah, just a little cut. Wait-your eyes are turning red." She said, she almost looked scared.

"It is?" I asked and she shook her head eagerly.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I don't have crazy urges, I'm deformed remember." I said making her laugh. I walked behind the bar, getting her a cloth and wrapping it around her finger.

"Thanks." She said to me.

"I never got your name." I said to her, sitting back by the bar stool.

"Camille." She said with a genuine smile.

"Well Camille, can I have a shot of Tequila?" I said with a genuine smile.

"Sure." She said pouring the drink for in a small glass.

-

2 hours later

Camille is actually one cool chick. I've spent to long with her, forgetting that I have guests at the house. Also forgetting that I have to meet those stupid Petrova Travelers and slaughter them. I must say I'm a pretty busy woman.

I walk into the quarter seeing Stefan on the couch with a big glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Hey." I said plopping on the couch next to him but he only nodded.

"Stefan, please talk to me." I sighed.

"I don't have anything to say to you." He said calmly taking another large gulp of his drink.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You honestly didn't do anything." He said calmly once again.

I got pissed knocking the bottle out of his hand and making all the contents splash onto the floor.

he pushed me up against wall, he looked absolutely furious.

"You wanna know what the problem is? I'm trying to stay away from you because being near you makes me weak. Knowing I can't be with you because you and Damon's past is killing me inside, and me being here is not making the situation better!" He yelled, heaving his fingers through his chestnut brown hair.

Well Damn.

-