Don't Get Killed

marcel pov

We have been walking for a while now. It was dark and some of the street lights were flickering. Since it was late all the shops were closed. I honestly have no idea why I'm helping her out, but technically she's family. I have to admit I have treated her badly over the past month she's been here. I actually thought she was hot, the first day she walked into the quarter.

Which is inappropriate, I know.

Klaus is going to kill me for not telling him about this little arrangement that's going on between Zara and the Travelers.

Oh well

"Why are we helping her?" Diego whispered to me.

"She's family." I said speeding up to catch up with Zara pace.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Since it was kind of dark I couldn't really see her face but I saw a tear slip down from her left eye.

"What's wrong?" I said trying to sound soothing.

"Nothing." She said wiping her tear aggressively from her face.

"I Know something's w-" I began but she cut me off.

"Killing those travelers tonight is not going to bring back Ren." She said softly.

"That's true, but it still feels good to get revenge." I said laughing a little.

"Best advice ever." She said sarcastically and cracking a smile.

As we reach the alley i tell my vampires to stand back a little. I see Zara tie her hair up in a top knot ponytail. She looks like she is ready to fight.

"If you hear me struggle, then you can come and help, I want like at least 3 guys on each exit, if you see any Travelers kill them." She said eyeing all of us.

"Let me go in by myself." She said then walked off.

Then she stopped suddenly...

"Don't get killed." She said then headed down the dark alley.

I'll try.

zara pov

As I was in the alley, I didn't know how else to get into the warehouse and they weren't really on 42 street. So I decided to go by the only building on the street.

And there was only a warehouse on that street.

"I'm Here....!" I yelled to no one in particular.

The warehouse door opened and I was revealed to a very tall blonde who was wearing an all black outfit. He had an emotionless face.

He let me in with out speaking a word.

He walked me down a long hall way and then I was revealed to a big huge storage room area thingy. I wasn't sure what to call it but it was huge and had boxes in it. It looked like ikea. You know when you have to get furniture and there in the boxes and you have to go around and find them in the big area with all the boxes. That's what it looked like. It was pitch dark and I could not find the blonde haired boy Anymore.

"Travelers, come out, come out wherever you are." I sang.

All of sudden the lights turned on and I was revealed to about 5 people in all black as well.

"That was cute." The brunette haired girl said. She was chewing gum and popping it like there was no tomorrow.

"I know, I made it up myself." I said making a fake grin.

I pulled out a chair and sat on it, crossing my legs like a lady.

"So, let's cut to the chase, why do you want me." I said twirling my hair around my fingers. Since I didn't put my hair neatly in a bun there was some strands that were loosely hanging.

Someone from the back came in, I'm guessing he was the leader or something.

"The, Zara Mikaelson." He breathed.

Why does everyone always say that to me like I'm some trophy or something.

"So your actually real." He said.

"I'm gonna guess a yes." I said. Why wouldn't I be real.

"Did you come alone?" He asked.

" I'm not answering any questions here, you are." I spat.

"Why.do.you.want.me?" I asked, pausing between each word.

"More importantly why do you want me?" He asked chuckling.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh." I said jumping up out of my seat and laughing.

"Thanks for reminding me, I want to know what made you think that you could do that to me." I said rushing up to him till are faces were inches apart.

"I asked Jessica here, to find a vampire to help me sire your friend Renee to kill herself, you want to know why?
Because I can." He said with a smirk on his face.

Ouch.

I walked back a little laughing slightly at the comment he just said to me.

"I think you're confused." I said with a smile on my face. He furrowed his eyes in confusion. I walked back over and sat on my chair.

"Because I know, that you are not talking to me." I said.

"Wait...You said Jessica here, killed Ren?" I asked him.

I honestly didn't need an answer. I got up broke the arm from the chair and threw straight though Jessica's heart.

The other travelers ran to her body and started checking her pulse.

"One down, five to go." I said with a smile on my face.

"You have a lot of nerve you little bitch." One of the travelers said yelling At me.

"What did you call me?" I asked.

I broke another arm off the chair, throwing at the blonde chick who just called me a bitch, she was to slow so it stabbed her in her heart as well.

This honestly is to easy.

"Enough!" The leader or what ever the hell his name is yelled to me.

"I'm going to Kill you." He spat.

Then all of a sudden I saw about 100 travelers walk from behind what ever his name is. I did not once panic.

"Are you sure, you want me to kill your family." I said playfully pouting to him.

All of sudden they all started saying a rant but It didn't phase me. I couldn't feel a thing. I was expecting to be screaming in agony and falling limply to the floor but I wasn't.

I leaped on the first traveler dipping my fangs into his neck and sucking all of his blood out. I felt another traveler come from behind so I kicked him in the face. I leaped on another one tearing their head off and dropping it to the ground. I rushed up to them killing them one by one, ripping there heads off one by one.

Until there was one left, the stupid leader dude.

"You lose." I said breathing heavy and wiping the blood from off my mouth. I walked up to him slowly, while he backed away from me slowly.

"A-are you scared?" I asked with a smirk on my face. I decided to surprise him by frying his brain.

"Ouchhhhhhh!" He yelled clutching his head.

"S-stop!!" He hollered. Tears were know following from my eyes.

He deserves every pain that I'm inflicting on him.

"Stooop!" Was the last word he yelled before his heart beat stopped.

I fell on the floor crying, even though all those travelers bodies were laying there dead on the floor it still didn't make me feel better. I still didn't feel peace.

I heard Marcel calling my name, but I heard more than one persons footsteps running in the Ware house. I turned around seeing Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Damon, Stefan and Marcel looking around the warehouse in shock.

I saw sympathy written all over there faces. But I don't want their sympathy.

-