Maybe I'm In Love

Finally I update a stupid chapter. I'm such a procrastinator. Thanks for reading, leave me comments of what you think.

Tell me when my chapters get horrible.

Here You Go.🙅

zara pov

It's been 5 days and Tom has been making sexually advances towards me.

Every since he promised that he would get me in bed he would not stop being a freak. I've managed to say no everyday until last night.

I know, I know I'm such a whore. But hey things happen. I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life, I know that for sure. I know his ego is going to catapult Even more.

It's Just 9 more days until Klaus Annual Fright Night. Which means Elena, Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie are coming to New Orleans. I'm actually really looking forward to this.

Not.

Don't get me wrong, there my friends but it's going to be pretty awkward. Especially with Damon and Stefan.

Klaus has been having so many decorators at the house, it's driving me insane. They're all humans and they know that we're vampires and there extremely scared. Klaus compelled them to not tell though. Ren decided to to live with Jack in California which means I'm not going to be seeing her for another century.

"Ooooouchh." I yelled when one of workers dropped a box of costumes on my foot. That shit actually hurt, it burned almost. The blonde hair dude looked scared. I bent down and picked it up to hand it to him, soon realizing it was laced with ravine. It burned so bad it made the box fall from my hand. I looked up at the guy, making my fangs visible to him.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked trying to make him scared and I succeeded.

"I-I'm just trying to protect myself." He stuttered, gulping down hard trying to look un frightened.

"Is there a problem here?" Tom asked wrapping his hands around my waist.

Oh gosh.

"Put your fangs away." He whispered in my ear, and I politely listened.

"Get lost." He spat at the man, and he quickly walked off.

"We're you going to kill him?" He asked spinning me around.

Was I?

"No, I was just scaring him." I said.

"He laced the box with ravine and dropped it on my foot, he's to brave." I said taking Tom's hands off my waist.

"You okay?" He asked, lifting my chin towards him.

"Yeah why?" I asked knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"You seem weird." He said eyeing me.

"Don't you have another girl to sleep with." I said trying to end this conversation.

"Y-yeah I do actually." He said brushing past me and leaving.

No that was just a smack in the face.

I new he slept around but I didn't know he was going to do shit like that to me after last night.

"Zara come." Elijah hollered, so I Proceeded to the office were I knew he was.

"Yeah?" I said sitting across from him.

"You need to pick a dress for the
Halloween Fest Ball." He said staring intensely at the Apple desk top in front of him.

The what?

"What?" I asked.

"October Fest Ball, the whole French is invited." He said.

"I don't know what I'm going to wear." I said nervously.

"Here." He said handing me a credit card.

"Elijah, I don't need your money." I said.

"It's an account for you, just take it." I was speechless.

"How much is on here?" I asked staring down at the card.

" let's say over 3 million." He said calmly. I on the other hand almost fell out of the chair.

"Thanks." I said, I rushed upstairs turning on my Mac and searching for a dress to wear.

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to wear.

A knock on my door brought me back to reality.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Me." Tom said entering my room.

Oh gosh.

"What do you want?" I said studying my computer screen.

"What's your deal? After last night-" he began but I wouldn't dare let him finish.

"Just stop talking." I spat, finally looking up at him.

He scoffed, then threw my computer across the room. No wait, let me emphasize that for you. HE THREW MY $1200 DOLLAR COMPUTER ACROSS THE ROOM, MAKING IT SMACK AGAINST THE WALL, BREAKING IMMEDIATELY.

No he didn't.

I slowly got off my bed, walking closely up to him.

"Get out." I whispered.

"No." He said staring at my lips.

"5...4...3...2" I bean but he still wouldn't make any advances to leave. He's lucky that for the past couple of days I've been trying to be a better person. If he would have done this shit to me 2 weeks earlier I would have snapped his neck without even thinking.

"1 " I said but before I could move Tom roughly smashed his lips into mines, just like Stefan did. No- Wait, it was nothing like Stefan's, his was more gentle and soft.

Wait a minute...Why am I thinking about Stefan when I'm making out with
Tom.

Maybe I'm in love.

Lol, yeah right.

-