Oliver

zara pov

"Why are you following me?" I asked sounding really annoyed.

"Just taking a walk because I got in a fight with this self absorbed vampire." Oliver said with a playful smirk.

"Wowwww, kiss my ass." I said then turned around to walk away.

"Wait-" he yelled but I didn't stop I just kept walking. But that didn't stop him from catching up with me.

"I came to s-say s-sorry." He said avoiding my eyes. The word sorry seemed really foreign to him.

"Anything else?" I asked and it looked like he was getting frustrated.

"I just apologized to you." He said watching me intensely. He was inching closer to me and my breath started to get hitched.

"That doesn't explain why you were mean to me." I spat.

"Because...Never mind just forget it." He said then walked away. What is his deal for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me.

As I was walking I started to feel light headed and my eyes were getting heavy I felt my body collapsing but before I could hit the ground I felt two strong hands grab me and that's the last thing I remember.

-

zara pov

I jolted up from the bed confused as hell. How did I get drugged, and where the hell am I.

Then I saw Oliver walk in shirtless with a coffee mug in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"I saw you looking uneasy and I caught you before you fell." He said sitting at the edge of the bed with both of his arms on both sides of my torso.

"Thanks." I said running my hands through my hair. I caught him staring at me a couple of times but I didn't make a big deal out of it.

"No problem." He said watching my lips.

"How did I get into these clothes?" I asked since I was wearing an over sized white t shirt.

"Uhm I-I didn't want you to f-feel uncomfortable so I put that on you." He said looking nervous.

"But I didn't look, I swear." He said.

"It's fine. It's actually really comfortable." I said while laughing.

"You have a beautiful smile." He said out of no where.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I said that out loud." he said beating himself from the previous comment he just made.

"It's fine." I said nudging his sides.

"You have a little s-something on your cheek." I told him it looked like chocolate, why would he have chocolate on his face.

I brought my hand up to his cheek and wiped it off but as I was about to remove my hand he grabbed my wrist and kissed the palm of my hands.
A sudden knock at the front door made us both jump.

"Uhm just give me a minute." He said walking into his closet, grabbing a shirt and exiting the room.

I heard the front door open and I heard a high pitch voice really clearly from the bedroom. I got up from the bed and attached my ear to the door and I tried to listen.

"You haven't called me in days." A girl with a high pitched voice said.

"I'm sorry, I've been busy." Oliver said.

"With other girls." The girl scoffed.

"Lower your voice." He said trying to hush her up.

I decided that I should leave because obviously he had a girlfriend. I was so stupid to not realize that. I was searching every where for my clothes but I couldn't find them.

"What happened?" He asked entering the room.

"I'm leaving." I said still searching for my clothes.

"Why?" He asked with a sad expression.

"It doesn't look good having a girl in your bed, when your girlfriend comes." I said finally finding my clothes in the closet.

"She wasn't my girlfriend." He said grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards him.

"It's none of my business." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Thanks for the help." I said wiggling out of his grasps and walking out the little hut and heading back to the house. I began to replay the events leading up to me collapsing.

Then I realized those stupid chocolate chip cookies that were on the center of the table this morning was the only thing I ate. And Katherine was the only one who was in the kitchen cooking this morning.

I cannot believe that bitch would do that, but then again I could believe she would do something so cruel. As I entered the quarter Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah were sitting on the couch with Katherine.

I flung my hand making Katherine smack into the living room wall.

"You little bitch." I shouted.

"What's the problem?" Kluas asked looking shocked.

"She drugged me." I said my eyes only focusing on Katherine.

This time I'm really going to kill her without any interruptions.

-