hybrid

Before Davina helped Zara's Mom communicate with Zara. 👇

reвeĸaн pov

I've been looking for Zara everywhere. She looked really distraught when she stormed out the quarter today. Klaus is a dick for telling her that her mom was going to kill her. But she had to find out soon or later.

As I was giving up and entering the quarter I heard Marcel whimpering and I ran up to him. He was bloody, what the hell happened.

zara pov

"Move." I said calmly at Rebekah trying to aid Marcel. She looked startled.

"What are you doing." She said looking at the stake in my hand.

"He hired someone to stake me. Now move." I told her.

"Zara calm down, you don't have to kill him!" She yelled at this point I was starting to get a pain in my head and my anger was boiling up.

"JUST MOVE!" I yelled flinging my hand up to the ceiling and all of a sudden Rebekah flew across the room and up the ceiling. What the hell just happened I thought. I covered my mouth in shock I didn't mean to fling her across the room I just wanted her to get out of my way.

All of sudden I felt someone grab me away from the scene I was to fixated on Rebekah to care. I saw klaus walking up to her and helping her up.

Maybe I am a witch.

"Let go of me." I spat, as soon as we entered a secluded area. I soon realized it was Elijah.

"It's happening, you are a hybrid." He said studying my face. At this point I was breathing heavy and I had Marcel's blood all over me. If Rebekah wouldn't have came I would have killed Marcel I thought.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked Elijah. He looked at me with concern.

"Your feelings are amplifying." He said.

"Can't I just undue this witch shit." I said pacing around the office.

"No your meant to be a witch, but you have been a vampire for a long time, so your becoming both." He said. All of sudden Rebekah, klaus and Marcel came in.

"Get him away from me." I spat looking at Marcel.

"Try not to get angry while raising your hand." Elijah whispered in my ear.

"I didn't plan for you to get knocked out for a week." Marcel began. "I just wanted to see how strong you were and a little revenge because ever since you came here all you did is kill my vampires." He continued raising his voice.

"Lame, think of another bullshit excuse." I said he didn't get mad he just walked out. Which was probably the best thing for his life right now. Someone needs to calm me down because im getting angry and I don't want to fling anyone across the room again.

"I have to go calm myself down." I said walking away. I heard footsteps following me by the bar.

"I remember when you were 4, you use to always punch Nik in the face when he used to steal your toys." Rebekah said hopping on the bar stool next to mines. All I could do was laugh.

"I was a badass at 4." I said while smiling.

"Yep that's how we knew you were a Mikaelson." Rebekah said with a smile.

"That's funny, tell me some more stuff, like when you went to Mystic Falls." I said all wide eyes. I was really curious.

"Oh Uhm hooked up with Damon, kissed Matt etc." she said and I gasped.

"Ew you hooked up with my ex?" I said with my face twisted in disgust.

"Yeah even though I hate him, he's really good in bed." She said with a playful smile.

"REBEKAH EWW THATS DISGUSTING!" I shouted. But it was true he was good in bed, but I would never tell him that. It would boost his ego even more than it was already..

"Also I knew Stefan back in the days, I fancied him then, but not anymore." She said with a smirk. Now that's disgusting Rebekah is like my mom and she basically fancied my ex and my crush, what a mother I thought.

"Anything else I need to know about you? You freak." I asked taking a swig from my tequila.

"Well, me and Marcel had a thing." She said and I almost choked.

"You slut." I said trying to regain myself from what I heard.

"I'm not a slut. I'm just experienced." She said with a smile and I couldn't help but laugh. As I was recovering from the laughter I saw a figure standing behind Rebekah, Rebekah looked at me confused and looked behind her to see what I was looking at.

"What's wrong?" Rebekah asked.

"Mom?" I whispered stilling looking behind Rebekah.

-