00:00

zara pov

+

My gas was running out and I had to stop & get some soon. It was cloudy & drizzly outside. I wasn't really sure of what I was heading into but I knew it would lead me to him. Mystic Falls was one of the most typical historical towns. The historical homes, the typical shops. Looking in on this town you probably think it is a simple place where little happens, but it definitely isn't.

I'm Zara, Zara Mikaelson.

I know when you hear the word Mikaelson you automatically think The Originals, blood sucking vampires that are over a thousand years old. Which is definitely true. They basically are my parents. Not by blood but by memories. They are the reason for what I am today. An 893 year old blood sucking vampire.

My life story is pretty complicated & it's a long shitty story. I'm going to attempt to tell you about my life, & all the hell I've been through. Ready? Too bad.

About 1,000 years ago the original's mother, who we all know as Ester Mikaelson, convinced my mother Elizabeth Whiteman, to put a curse on her next born child, which is me by the way.

Actually my blood, to be exact. To anyone else it was just regular blood, but to them it was like a poison. Every single ounce of blood in my body was enough to kill one original. I was like the little secret weapon, which made my life extremely vital.

My mother & Ester were close friends. They were both powerful witches that spend hours in their cottage making herbs even though it was forbidden at the time. Of course Ester was more powerful & I'm guessing my mom never cared for having a child so she didn't mind if they were going to be used as an antidote for death. Ester was intelligent & skeptical because she knew that her children would eventually get out of control when she turned them. They are the first vampires after all, the first freaks of nature. What good could come from that?

A whole vampire race?

When Klaus, Rebekah & Elijah found out what my blood was capable of doing they took me from my home. Their plan was to find a way to stop the curse. But there wasn't a way. Killing me was a way, but that would just let fate choose who was the more ruthless. My life is supposed to be used to kill one original who is ruthless & a nuisance to nature. We all know that means klaus. If the one original doesn't get every ounce of my blood in their system, then Mother Nature would just choose which original to kill if I died.

What Ester created was beyond imagination. It is powerful, it could change the balance of the unnatural world. & the worst part is my life is on the line.

In order for my blood to kill one of them, They would need to have every ounce of my blood in their system. If one drop was missing it would not work.

A couple hundred years ago klaus did a huge massacre. It was a sacrifice. He had to do a sacrifice to ensure that I would never die. Meaning he had to kill tons & tons of villagers. Which is extremely revolting. The thing is, Once he found the book that his mother wrote that had the rules for my curse. He knew that if I died he would be the one that would be chosen for death.

The spell was so powerful that the witch who casted it died during the process of fulfilling it. Meaning that it could never be undone. Meaning I would never die unless, there is a possibility that overtime it could ware off.

They turned me when I was 18. It was the worst pain & anguish I have ever been through. It was possibly be the worst day of my life. I had to do it. It wasn't safe for me to be containing a very important lethal poison & I was a average human. I had to be strong & be able to protect myself.

Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah wanted me to stay low. They didn't want anyone to ever figure out what my blood was capable of doing. There was like an invisible target on my back, everywhere I went. They had enemy's of course, many villagers didn't like them. But here's the funny thing, After hiding my whole life I'm finally tired of it. I hate having to lie to people about my life. I can't even open up to anyone & tell them about myself. It always leads up to this. They told me to keep to myself & don't ever tell anyone who my mother was.

But here's another funny thing, I have a Salvatore brother in Mystic Falls I need to see--it's been years. Maybe even a century.

2 words.

Damon Salvatore.

A/N: Tell me what you think of the first chapter of my new story?