Sassy Mouth

zara pov

Halloween Eve

"Whaaaaaat?" I groaned. Someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes to see that it was Elijah, he had a Starbucks coffee in his hand.

"Thank you, thank you." I said snatching the cup from his hand. I looked over at the clock and it was 6:00 am.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I asked curiously.

"You have to pick out a new dress for the October Fest Ball." He said getting up from my bed.

I honestly don't think I wanna go but since the whole gang from Mystic Falls is coming I might as well participate.

Elijah left after applying a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"You can come out." I whispered. Tom came from the closet. I found this cool witch herb that blocks body sent, so I gave it to Tom to eat and it did the trick.

He flopped on the bed right beside me.

"I didn't find any Petrova Travelers, their really hard to find." He said looking up at the ceiling.

"It's okay, Don't worry about it." I said walking into my closet and putting on my oversized hoodie with some tights.

"What are you going to do to them?" He asked.

"Kill them all." I said.

Tom sighed, walking over to me.

"You don't have to do that." He said and I flinched away from him. What the hell, I do have to do that. I walked away from him heading downstairs.

"What dress did you pick out for me now?" I asked Plopping on the sofa.

I couldn't believe how halloweeny the house looked. Everything was decorated like a haunted house. I've been cooped up in my room with Tom for the past day, I didn't even recognized how huge and spooky this house looked.

"Klaus you really went all in." I said taking in the scenery. There were scary bloody faces everywhere. It was really creepy and scary at the same time.

Marcel came from the back.

"Thanks." He said with a cocky grin.

"At first I wanted to use real bodies, but it would have odor up the place." He said.

"Your a dick." I said rolling my eyes.

"The dick that didn't rip your throat out, as soon as you laid a hand on Davina." He said a little sternly.

"Your such a wimp if you wanted me dead you would have killed me already.
I attacked Davina so many times and you still don't have the balls to do anything about it." I said to him.

"Maybe that's why she doesn't trust you." I said, I'm guessing that set him on off the edge because he swung at me, but klaus stepped in front twisting his arm behind his back.

"Leave now." He whispered to Marcel.

And Marcel walked away, sending me a death glare.

"That mouth of yours..." Klaus said with a smile.

"I know." I said with a grin. I know I have a sassy mouth, but if any body wants to beat me up for it, then I'm ready.

Eventually Klaus left. He Said he had to go meet up with Elijah over by the bureau.

One of the stylists came in with three dresses on a rack. There was one that grasped my attention and it was a long red dress, I grabbed the one I wanted. I'm guessing klaus already paid for it because she just walked off.

Damon, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy and Tyler are supposed to be coming today for the Fright Fest that's tonight.

It was finally 7:00 when Marcel's minion vampires started to come in.

They were hanging out by the bar and playing pool.

"You wanna play pool?" One of them yelled to me.

"I'll observe." I said walking over to the pool table.

"Why don't you play?" Onebof them said, he was the one with the blonde hair from yesterday, damn, he's so good looking.

"I honestly don't know how to." I said in embarrassment. People always expect me to know how to play but I honestly don't know how to.

"I'll teach you." He said motioning me towards him. I finally noticed Diego sitting in the corner with a beer. He gave me an intense gaze.

I got up and stood in front of...

"What's your name." I asked.

"Jake." He whispered in my ear.

He positioned my hands to grasp the stick. Momentarily his hands moved from minds. It felt like he was reaching in his pockets so I swung around grabbing his wrist.

Mr. Jakey here had a needle in his hands, he got caught and his face looked priceless I couldn't help but laugh. I shoved him back hard making him land in the chair behind him. I picked up the needle, emptying the contents that was in it. All of the vampires were watching us now.

Jake looked fearful but had a hard look at the same time.

"Tell me how you think I should punish you,?" I asked the blonde haired boy in front of me. He didn't answer, he had a mean expression on his face.

"To think, I actually thought you were cute." I said pacing around the chair.

"Kill me, just do it already." He spat.

"Don't do it, he didn't know better." Diego said from the corner.

"Drink your beer." I spat to him.

"I'm not going to kill you." I said bending down In front of the chair.

I grabbed him by the collar.

"Your going to stab your self repeatedly in the stomach, until I tell you to stop." I said staring deep into his eyes. I handed him a stake then left.

"Your a bitch." Diego said following behind me. I stopped dead In my tracks.

Im honestly not even going to entertain his bullshit. My body keeps on telling me to rip his heart out but my mind keeps telling me to be a better person and walk away.

I decided to go with option 2, so I quickly sped off up the stairs.

"Hey." I said to Hayley, as I see her entering her room. Isn't she supposed to be in the bureau with Elijah and Klaus.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the Bureau with Klaus and Elijah?" I asked. She gave me a confused expression.

"Nooo, why would I be?" She asked.

"They went to the Bayou, why else would they need to go if your not there." I said.

You can hear Jake's faint yells from the back round.

After about 5 minutes of conversation Hayley rushed to the Bureau to see what's up. Klaus and Elijah have no business down there unless some spooky partnership is going on.

I'm so bored, I have nothing to do I really wish Ren was alive so I could call her a bitch and take selfies with her.

"I'm so bored." I grunted kicking my bedroom door open. Tom was sprawled off on my bed with a friendly grin on his face.

"I can help with that." He said.

I'm sure he can.

-