katherine

zara pov

next day

I was woken up to the sounds of Ren's voice. She was in the my closet searching for something to wear. Im so pissed at her, I can't believe she left me for that sex addict.

Jack is the worst person to have as a boy toy, but he is really attractive and I can't blame Ren. I hate to say it he is good in bed. I know, I know I actually did sleep with him a long time ago. It was a mistake I'll regret that day for my endless years of living.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I need something to wear, Jack asked me on a date." She said seeming excited and nervous at the same time.

"And you said yes?" I asked with my jaw hanging low and my eyes popping out of my socket.

"Yesssss, is that a problem?" She asked still looking through my closet.

"He asked me to have sex with him." I said with my face still in shock.

"We made a promise to be faithful." She said finally looking at me.

Now that's bullshit.

But since I'm such a supportive friend I'm just going to go with the flow. I walked into the closet and picked out something I knew Ren would wear and like then I tossed it to her then left the room.

I'm hungry as hell, my stomach was growling like thunder, eww that sounded so corny as hell but oh well.

Since I became a wampire now, I haven't really craved blood which I'm happy about because I don't have to prey on Humans.

"Elijahhhhh, whats for breakfast my stomach needs food." I said leaning on the kitchen counter top.

"Ask, Betty to make you something." He said while kissing my forehead and leaving. Betty was the cook we had in the kitchen, she made the best food but today was her day off and I didn't want to make her work.

"Why are you here, it's your day off?" I asked Betty who was in the kitchen wiping the counter top.

"Klaus made me stay to make you breakfast." She said with a half smile.

"You can leave you don't need to make me breakfast." I said laughing.

"I need the extra cash I can get." she said cleaning the stove. I decided to help Betty, and give her some money. I knew that she had 2 kids and I wanted to do something nice for once. I ran upstairs got my wallet and put 500 dollars in a envelope and lied and said it was a recipe Klaus wanted her to learn how to cook. I know worst lie ever, but it worked.

After grabbing a naked smoothie from the fridge, I headed upstairs and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and threw on some shorts, a muscle tee and some timberlands. As I was heading out the door I got a text from Rebekah telling me to meet her at the cemetery, which was weird because that's where those stupid witches hanged out.

At first I was skeptical but I decided to go, after about 20 minutes of walking I felt Rebekah's presence and I could hear her heart beat. She was breathing really fast.

"Zara? Don't come in." She said holding onto her chest and breathing really heavy, by the time she said don't come in I already walked in. Was she hurt?

"What happened?" I asked being really confused. Holding onto her and making sure she's okay.

"We're stuck in here she said dragging herself down to sit on the ground and leaning her head on the brick wall.

What does she mean we're stuck?

"What do you mean?" I asked Rebekah. Im so confused it is cold and Rebekah is breathing heavy and she's not telling me what the hell is going on.

"T-the witches." She said panting.

Oh gosh,

"The isolation spell?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"I didn't text you, they stole my phone." She said looking up at me.

"They over powered me." She said standing up and fixing her clothes.

"Who?" I asked, wanting to know who I was going to kill.

"The famous Zara Mikaelson." A voice cooed behind me.

What the hell,

"Katherine?" Me and Rebekah said in shock. While Katherine just looked at us with an evil smirk.

-

Any thoughts?