poking fun

Guys my chapters got switched around so the chapters might start getting spittle confusing. Just read carefully.

Before Zara got staked. 👇

zara pov

"Your lying." I spat.

"I'm not she wants to speak to you, she sent me here." Genevieve said. This feels like a trap but then again she could help me see my mother. I thought for a few seconds before speaking.

"Good bye Genevieve." I said then walked away she can't fool me and it was getting really late. This stupid town is already erking me. Why Doesn't Genevieve ask klaus if she wants powerful spells. I started to get hungry but not in the blood kind of way, in the food kind of way. So I decided to go to dominoes an order a large pizza with pepperoni. Even though I was skinny I still like to eat a lot.

As I arrived home the quater seemed busy with vampires, and I spotted Hayley. It looked like some of the vampires were giving her a hard time.

"Yo Marcel?" I said walking up to him.

"Your vampires are not being nice." I
said gesturing to the group harassing her. They were pretending to throw a stake at her. She was to busy with Elijah to notice. Don't get me wrong Hayley is very strong and could fend for herself but if one of those vampires stake her that baby could die.

"There just poking fun, their not even touching her." He said all nonchalant.
Then all of a sudden one of them aim a knife towards her back but before it could reach her I stood in front of her and caught it with my left hand. Omg it even chipped my nail, now he's really going to have to die. I walked up to him and tore his heart out in swift motion.

"What did I s-" Marcel began but I cut him off.

"I was just poking fun." I said throwing his heart on the ground, grabbing my box of pizza and heading upstairs in one swift motion.

Today was not my day I said to myself. After a while of munching 3 slices of pizza I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said soon regretting it after seeing who it was.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Your disrespecting me." He spat.

"That stake could have killed the baby you idiot!" I yelled.

"You have lots of nerve I'm protecting you here by telling everyone your my daughter instead of saying your his god daughter." He spat.

That doesn't even make sense.

"I don't need your protection and you only told Diego and Tahiry the others thought I was a newbie." I spat.

"Who are you really?" He asked.

"Your murderer, if you don't get the hell out my room." I spat. Since he wasn't leaving I stormed out and headed to klaus room so I can tell him
that his "son" is a prick. When I got there I realized he wasn't in his room I decided to use this as an opportunity to snoop since klaus was a little secretive.

-

After a while I decided to give up because I didn't really find much. As I was getting ready to leave I bumped into his nite stand which then exposed a hidden whole. I looked around to see if anyone was near then I pushed my hand in it and to my surprise I found a necklace but not just any ordinary necklace it was my mothers.

"What the hell." I whispered in shock. Why does klaus have my mothers necklace with blood on it.

Wait...

did he kill my mother I wondered. He couldn't have he promised me he didn't. I started to feel sadness and hate. I was pissed and I felt betrayed.

He wouldn't have done this to me...

Right?

I thinks it's time everyone knows who I really am.

-