mom?

After Zara wakes up 👇

zara pov

"Mom." I whispered. This has to be unreal, how can I see my mom. She's supposed to be dead.

"Zara?! Zara?! Zara?!" Rebekah said waving her hands in front of my face. Then all of a sudden she was gone.

"Whatsvgoing on?" Klaus asked walking over by the bar along with Elijah.

"My Mom tried to come in contact with me." I said looking frightened.

Klaus tensed as soon as the words escaped my mouth.

"It's time we take a visit with Davina." Klaus said walking out of the quarter.
After a while of walking we finally reached the church. It was dark, no wonder Marcel hid her up here I thought.

After entering the room we saw Davina painting something on a canvas.

"What are you guys doing up here?" Davina asked with an attitude.

"We need your help." Elijah said. Davina looked at us blankly, I decided to speak up.

"I'm turning into a witch." I said slowly.

"Your a vampire." She said with a confused look.

"She's becoming a hybrid." Rebekah stepped in. Davina laughed then once she realized we weren't laughing she looked at us with an confused expression again.

"That's impossible." She said.

"For ne it isn't." I said looking at her. " Now can you help?" I asked.

"Just try to control your anger, because when you become a witch it amplifies just like a vampire." She said. Then Marcel busts open the door, looking like a maniac.

"What are you guys doing up here?" He asked blocking Davina away from us.

"Calm down , Marcel if I wanted her dead, she would have been dead." I said with a smirk.

"Shes helping us." Klaus said calmly.

"I know your becoming a witch but don't bring Davina into this." He spat.
All of sudden Davina started mumbling some spells and I started to feel weak and light headed. Was Davina doing this to me I wondered. Then all of a sudden I saw my mom. she looked beautiful, long hair, perfect skin, beautiful eyes. Her hair was blowing so flawlessly and there wasn't any wind. She looked so young how could she be a mother. I almost smiled at the thoughts I was having until I saw what was in her hand. she was walking up to me with a sad look. She also had a knife in her hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked watching the knife in her hand.

"This has to be done, this has to be done for man kind." She said while crying. I knew exactly what she was talking about, she's trying to kill me.

"KLAUS! Elijah!!" I shouted. Klaus realized what was happening even though he couldn't see my mom. He knew what Davina was doing to me. Elijah ran up to Davina and cracked her neck in one swift motion.

Davina sided with my mom to try to kill me, my mouth was dropped to the ground and my body was shaking. My mom really does want me dead.

Rebekah ran up to me.

"Are you okay love?" She asked, I nodded all I heard were whimpering I saw that Marcel was holding Davina's lifeless body. She tried to kill me, she helped my mom communicate with me. Knowing that it can endanger the vampire race.

I got up from the floor. Trying to calm my nerves and trying to regain my balance.

"I hope she dies." I said then left the church. Now I know to never ask a witch for help, there all bitches. Ester, My mom, Genevieve and Davina there all bitches.

I felt an arm drape over my shoulder after a couple minutes of walking.

"How are you feeling?" Elijah asked kissing me on the forehead.

"Okay, I guess." I said.

"Davina isn't dead." He said looking ahead. "I slipped the ring on her finger before I snapped her neck." He finished.

Uhhhhhhh that stupid ring. You know how many times I thought I killed somebody, but I didn't because of that stupid ring. But it comes in handy, sometimes.

"I'll just have to kill her myself." I said brushing Elijah's hand off my shoulder and walking into the quarter.

-