who are you?

zara pov

My heart started to hurt as I remember that day, hearing damon say that he had to turn off his humanity for me made me feel...I actually don't know how I feel.

"I didn't know you had to do that." I spoke softly.

"Well there's a lot of things you don't know." He spat.

Ouch.

"Well..." I started off trying to speak, but stopping immediately. Something was not right, I was hearing a lot of commotion in the bar. Sounding like a fight. I checked the time and realized that me and Damon were late. We were supposed go in the bar for back up 6 minutes ago.

"We're late!" I shouted. Hopping out of the car, with damon behind me, whispering profanities under his breath. We busted into the bar seeing a gruesome sight. Tyler was staked in the stomach with a thick huge sphere, Jeremy and Matt were unconscious and Stefan was fighting 10 elder vampires all by himself.

"Damon, try to get all the humans out." I whispered to him. At first he hesitated but he did as told. The new vampires were to busy to even know what Damon was doing because they kept staring at me. One of them cracked stefan neck, dropping his body limply to the ground. Damon eventually got Stefan's body and brought him outside along with the other humans. I walked slowly up to the door locking it. I don't want Damon getting hurt, I can handle this.

"The cure." One of them said to me. It was a girl, she had blonde hair and was wearing red lipstick.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We've been looking for you, dumb plan by the way." She said, giving me an evil smirk.

"I think you have me confused, I'm not a cure." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your blood, we need it to kill klaus!" One of the guys from the back said, yelling at me.

"Unfortunately, I can't do that, but here's how it's going to go..." I started off pulling out a chair and sitting on it.

"You're going to drink this alcohol...all of it. Then your going to get unconscious, then...Where going to lock you guys up. Okay?" I said calmly.

But all I heard were scoffs.

"Or, I can just kill you all, but we don't have to go that far." I said hoping that they would go with option 1, because I kinda just got my nails done and I'm wearing my favorite white skinnies.

daмon pov

I've been going crazy out here. For the last 10 minutes me and Stefan have been compelling the humans to forget what they saw. Tyler, Jeremy and Matt are still in there. I can't believe she would lock herself in there, just to protect me, I mean us. She's crazy, why is she so damn selfless.

After 5 minutes Elena, Bonnie and Caroline came.

"What's going on?" Elena asked, watching me pacing around and heaving my fingers through my hair.

"Zara locked the door so no one would come inside and help her." I spat, still pacing around.

Bonnie and Caroline rushed to bang on the door, while Elena was trying to comfort me.

"It's no point I tried." I said harshly.

"I thought I told you to stay away from the bar." I spat.

"Damon, calm down your plan was supposed to be over by now." She said calmly. As I was about to apologize the bar door swings open. There she was, blood covered everywhere and her hair was place in a top knot bun. She had Matt and Jeremy beside her, alive.

Elena rushed up to Jeremy and Matt checking to see if they were okay.

Caroline ran in the bar and discovered that Tyler was severely hurt, so Stefan helped her pull the sphere from his stomach. I rushed past Zara to see that all the elder witches were dead.

What the hell?

I knew Zara was older than me but I didn't know she was this strong.

Sheriff Forbes came with yellow caution tape thanking me and Zara.

I have been a part of the city council for a couple of years now.

"Are you okay?" I Asked studying her face.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She said avoiding eye contact. She didn't even look hurt, but she did look bloody.

Something Is really not right here.

zara pov

Me and Stefan were on our way back to the house. Elena went with Damon. The elder vampires decided to go with option 2, so I basically had to kill them all.

Elena invited me to some sleep over tomorrow and I gladly excepted because I had nothing else to do. Caroline drove with Bonnie, Matt, Jeremy and Tyler.

After a long debate on whether I should get a hotel or not, Stefan was basically threatening me, telling me I could stay in the guest room.

-

Eventually we pulled up to the house, no one was there yet.

"Stefan, I really don't have to stay here, I can go to a hotel." I whined.

"You can stayy, we have like 50 rooms." He said mocking my previous tone.

"Uhhhh" I said grunting and hoping out of the car. Stefan followed behind laughing.

As we headed in the house, I saw my suitcase by the staircase from this morning. I flopped right on the couch, while Stefan grabbed a whiskey bottle.

He flopped right on the couch taking a gulp from it and passing it to me. But before I could take a sip the front door swung right open.

It was Damon he looked confused and distraught.

"Who are you?" He yelled looking at me intensely.

Oh gosh, here we go.

-

Was this chapter good?