friday the 13th

zara pov

I bursted out laughing. There is no way me and Damon are Eternal soulmates. I must be getting pranked,

"Okay, sure." I said turning around in my bar stool and asked for a Martini.

"I dont believe it either." Damon said sitting next to me.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked.

"She couldn't make it, most importantly where's the rest of your clothes?" He asked while his eyes were traveling up and down my body.

"Your a prick." I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

"Why do you think Klaus has it?" I asked no one in particular.

"It's an ancient and rare book, and klaus is ancient and rare." Caroline said and I laughed, that's actually true.

"So let's go." I said pulling caroline with me out the club. Ren decided to ditch me for Jack, so I decided to just leave with out her.

"Zara can drive with me, and Caroline can go with you Stefan." Damon said and before I could object, Stefan and Caroline were in their car leaving.

"You have got to be kidding me." I said under my breath. I decided to just go with the flow.

As we were driving I heard Damon laughing and it was kind of creepy.

"What's so funny." I asked looking at him.

"You didn't want to drive with me." He said with a smirk. Of course he just loves pissing me off.

"Actually I don't mind." I said with a fake smile. He's trying to get under my skin and I'm not going to allow it.

"Sure you do." He said dramatically.

After a while of driving I heard Damon laughing again what is up with him. I just looked at him hopping he would tell me what was so funny.

"Yes?" He asked after he saw me staring at him.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Uhm N-nothing." He said acting nervous.

"Tell me." I said really curious wanting to know what was so funny.

"Uhm D-do you r-remember when we went to the movies to see That scaring movie the came out Friday the 13 th?" He asked with a grin. I could not believe he remembered that embarrassing moment.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said trying not to laugh but failing miserably.

"Remember when you screamed so loud, you were squirming and trying to hold onto my hand." He said laughing.

"Whatever, I was not squirming I was simply holding onto the seat." I said cracking a smile.

"Yeah okay... your not so badass." He said looking over at me.

"Who said I was." I said smiling at him.

"I miss this." He said looking at me intensely.

What. The. Hell. Is. Happening.

"Where here." I said loudly than hopping out the car. Thank god because that situation was getting to another level.

I walked up to Caroline but she was leaning on the hood of the car.

"I'll just wait out here." She said avoiding my eyes.

"Nope, your coming in, he's been a wreck without you." I said pulling Caroline into the entrance. She didn't object which was so much easier than me having to snap her neck.

"Klaus we have company." I said walking up to klaus. He was speaking to Genevieve.

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is going to be so awkward was all I thought. He spun around and as soon as his eyes landed on Caroline he couldn't take it off of her. Same for her as well, there totally meant for each other.

"You can leave now." I said talking to Genevieve. She just rolled her eyes.

"Will you excuse me." Klaus said
kissing Genevieve on the cheek and she left. Caroline just walked away and klaus looked sad. That's his fault why would he kiss Genevieve right in front of her.

"We need a book called Mortal Infusion." Damon said breaking the silence.

"Doesn't ring a bell." Klaus said cocking his eyebrows.

"It's not supposed to ring a bell, no ones read it before." Damon spat.

"Are you always this rude?" I asked Damon.

"Yep. that's what attracted you to me, all those years ago." He whispered in my ear with a smirk.

Yeah, right

"What Damon is trying to say is that can we look in your library for the book?" Stefan asked being kind as always.

"Help yourself." Klaus said walking out the quarter. I hope he went to go look for Caroline.

As I was going to follow Stefan into the library I felt someone grab my upper arm gently.

Damon.

"What's going on between you and Stefan?" He asked looking serious.

Oh gosh, here we go.

"Nothing." I lied.

"I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him." Damon said raising his voice.

"Congratulations, your very observant." I said walking away from Damon and heading into the library.

"What's wrong?" I asked Stefan because he was staring at some stupid book in his hands so intently.

"Stefan?" I asked again. He slowly looked up at me.

He handed me the book, which looked pretty old and rusty by the way, and it had a picture of me and Damon in it.

Then I thought for a minute and I realized that it could be true.

Holy Shit.

-