todd right?

zara pov

I honestly can not believe stefan is kissing me. I had no idea he had feelings for me. I absolutely cannot have any other relationship besides friendship with my ex boyfriends brother.

He had both of his hands on both sides of my cheeks. Holding my face firmly in place.

After a while I decided to pull away from the kiss, even though I really did not want to.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I asked trying regain my breath.

"I-I don't know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." He said avoiding my eyes and walking upstairs.

Okay, now that was weird.

-

neхт day

I was woken up to the smell of pancakes and couldn't help but Rush downstairs to see who was making breakfast. Of course it had to be Damon.

"Good Morning." I said walking into the kitchen, but he didn't even acknowledge me.

"Really?" I asked, walking over to the stove where he was and leaning on the counter.

"You honestly don't get it." He said scoffing.

"Enlighten me." I said.

"I honestly don't know you, Our relationship was a myth." He said and I almost laughed.

"No it was not." I said in disbelief.

"I told you everything about me." He said staring down at the pan Infront of him.

Before I could tell him he's wrong, Elena came in through the front door.

"Hey, what's for breakfast?" She asked wrapping her arms around Damon's waist. She seemed cheerful.

"Pancakes." He said giving Elena a fake smile.

"Well, I wasn't planning on staying so...I'll see you guys." I said trying to smile.

"Well don't forget about the sleepover." She said smiling.

"Okay I won't." I said with a smile.

I rushed upstairs, took a 10 minute shower and I was half way done with getting ready. I decided to throw on my black long sleeve body con, with my huge furry uggs. I decided to explore the town because I was really curious to see more of the town. As I was walking I spotted a place that said something with a Grille in it and I decided to go and get something to drink. As I was walking in I saw Matt and Jeremy behind the counter.

I had no idea they were working here.

"Hey, Zara right?" Matt asked, placing a coaster down for me, while I sat in the Barstool.

"Yeah, hey Jeremy." I said looking over towards him. He was buff as hell and attractive as well.

"Hey Zara." He said sending me a warm smile.

"Can I have a coke?" I asked. Soon after Tyler came in sitting right beside.

"Zara right?" He asked when I looked at him.

"Todd right?" I said mocking him. I knew he remembered my name.

"Tyler." He said correcting me.

-

After spending the whole day At the grille with the boys, I learned a lot of things about them. Tyler triggered his werewolf curse by accidentally killing a girl. Jeremy is a vampire Hunter and Matt has dated Elena and Caroline. He's actually the only normal one here.

After a while I realized I had to leave to get ready for the sleep over with the girls.

"Well guys...I gotta go." I said standing up from my barstool.

"Nooo, why?" Tyler whined. I think he was drunk.

"Have to go to a sleepover, with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline." I said heading towards the door.

"Good luck." Jeremy said. Matt could not stop laughing at some joke Tyler said earlier.

As I was heading out the door I heard Tyler talking about my ass. "Pervert!" I shouted and all I heard were laughs.

Boy are such boys, I thought.

As I entered the Salvatore house I ran upstairs and threw on my onesie and sprinted to the basement to get a wine from the selection downstairs. I called a car service and told them the address to Whitemore college.

After paying the car service man, I walked up the stairs to Dorm 38A since elena texted me and told me that she was on the 3rd floor.

As I was walking I felt someone's presence near and it smelled like a Salvatore.

"Really?" I asked while spinning around.

-

Which Salvatore do you think it is?