00:06

zara pov

After finishing my half a bottle of whiskey I decided to get up and explore the building. But before I could get up a voice stopped me.

"You should not have done that." The guy said.

"What? You mean kill your friends? They were rude. Marcel is going to have to have to get over it." I stated.

"You're really strong I thought you were a new vampire." He said.

Dude does it look like I'm a new vampire.

"Did it look like I was a new vampire?" I asked annoyed.

"Listen just because you're Marcel's daughter does not mean you can come here and just kill us. He's going to still punish you." He said angrily. Exuse me he probably has me confused with someone else as I was about to correct him Elijah walked in along with Klaus and Marcel.

"Who did this?" Marcel yelled after witnessing his vampires on the floor. I heard Diego whisper your daughter.

"Daughter?" I asked with a confused expression. Marcel rushed up to me.

"One of my rules are that you don't kill any of my vampires!" His voice roared right in my face.

"Listen here Marcel you don't run this town anymore, just let her off with a warning. We need new ones anyways." Klaus stated firmly. With that said Elijah grabbed me and pulled me in a office, a really spacious office.

"Let go of me. Theres a lot of shit that needs to be explained because I'm really confused." I yelled.

"Hello to you too." He said with a grin on his face. He gestured to give me hug. To be honest he was always the nicer one between him and Niklaus.

I took in his appearance, he looked really handsome. His quiff was perfectly styled and his suit was perfectly ironed.

"That stunt you pulled was ridiculous!" Klaus said, shutting the office door, After storming in here yelling.

"Who cares! It's not like he could kill me!" I yelled back.

"Do you know what hiding means?" He spat.

"I can't Hide forever. You know what I should be asking you all the questions! Why did they think I was Marcel's daughter?" I asked with my face twisted in confusion.

"I couldn't tell them who you really were no one likes any of us in this house and if they found out what you were capable of they would use you and try to kill us." Elijah stated because klaus was to upset to speak.

"How did you guys know I was coming?" I asked calmly.

"You think we would have put you in hiding without having someone watch over you!" Klaus stated.

"Did you really tell Marcel everything?" I asked.

"No just some bogus story about you being our distant sister." Klaus said pacing around the office.

"So, he agreed to tell everyone that you was his daughter, so they would treat you better." Elijah finished.

So let me get this straight. They told Marcel that I was his sister, but they made a deal with Marcel to tell everyone else that he was my dad so I could be treated more nicely.

That's a back to back lie.

"Why did you kill his vampires were trying to gain his trust." Klaus asked.

"They attacked me first and staked me in the arm." I said bluntly.

"Guys we don't have time for this the council meeting is in an hour." Elijah said looking at his watch on his wrist. he leaned down to kiss my forehead and left.

On that note I stormed out to hed up to my room. I can feel Klaus's heartbeat, he was pissed. As I was heading upstairs I saw a box which I'm guessing had the dress that I'm supposed to be wearing. I picked up the box and plopped it on my bed.

I started to open the package.

What the hell? I am not wearing that, it looked so old personish. so I pushed the box under the bed and got dressed in one of my outfits which consisted of a black leather jacket and a black cutout dress.

*

An hour and 30 minutes...

I started to hear guest arriving and I honestly was nervous I don't want to be in the same room with werewolves or witches, even though my mom was a witch.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. It was Hayley.

"Hey wanna walk down together. My pack is here tonight." She asked nervously. Holy crap I forgot she was a werewolf.

"Sure." I said politely. She was wearing a nice purple dress. As soon as she saw my outfit she looked shocked.

"Nice outfit." She said with a big grin plastered on her face.

"You too." I said. As we were heading down I could sense that the room was packed. As soon as we reached the top of the stairs all eyes were on us. I spotted Klaus, he looked pissed maybe because I wasn't wearing that over the top dress he got me. Elijah looked mesmerized by Hayley presence, hmmm I sense romance. As we were making our way down I spotted the bar and sprinted towards it.

"3 shots please?" I asked. Then klaus walked up to me.

"What are you wearing?" He whispered in my ear.

"Whatever the hell I want to wear." I whispered back.

"This is a council gathering." He stated bluntly.

"Sorry I prefer this outfit better." I said with a grin. With that said I downed all of my shots. Then klaus was gone.

A while after I heard some commotion. I spun around in my bar stool to see what's up.

"You're kind are abominations to earth!" A werewolf yelled. He was shoving his finger in on the vampires face. I'm guessing he was from Hayley's pack because Hayley was trying calm him down and telling him to stop.

"You're kind are little mutts!" Diego spat. But your the one that feeds on humans, what do you call that?

"Aren't we all abominations to earth." I countered back and all eyes landed on me.

I just shrugged and turned back around in my stool.

"Okay everyone! Calm down! We are going to be civil with each other if not me and klaus will put matters Into our own hands." Elijah stated seriously. I decided to go for a walk because this party/ meeting was to much. None of us like each other's kind.

I realized one person was missing, Marcel. I haven't seen him dressed up in his suit walking around.

As I was walking down I spotted a church, I decided to explore, it looked really spooky and dark on the outside.

As I was entering I heard some noise upstairs I decided to check it out. I went up a Long and creepy stairway trying to find the noise I was hearing. There was a door and I opened it wide and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Marcel?" I whispered in shock.

-

What do you think?