Not Again

ĸlaυѕ pov

"Noooooooo!" I shouted watching the dagger fly into her back and through her heart. I could not stop shaking and tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. Elijah immediately fell to the ground, clutching onto Zara's lifeless body. I sprinted towards the person through the woods trying to catch the idiot who did this to my Zara. I eventually leaped on the person piercing my fangs into their neck and ripping the head off in one swift motion. I was so pissed and angry, I couldn't even think straight. I couldn't recognize the person who killed Zara but I know that he was a witch. I've never really seen a male witch here, around the French Quarter before.

I quickly sprinted back to the cemetery were I know, my beautiful Zara lays.
Who ever was apart of this is going to pay.

elιjaн pov

It feels like all the air has been riped from my lungs. It's feel like I can't breathe. I smelt the person, but before I could react Zara started breaking down crying. I hate seeing her cry, which was not often. But when I see her cry, I know it's something serious.

I saw klaus's face turn red and sprint after the man in the woods. I stayed here cradling her body and checking her pulse every second. This spell, to keep her alive, probably where'd of decades ago. But I hope to god it didn't.

"Zara, please wake up." I beg as the tears began to run down my cheek. I heard someone walk up behind.

"I-Is she okay?" Sophie asked.

"Leave!" I yelled, and I'm guessing that made her scared because she jumped then walked away.

I heard klaus walking up From behind me.

"She's gone isn't she?" I heard him choke on tears. I refuse to believe that she's dead.

"Give it some time." I said trying to be the strong one here but failing miserably.

"What time! Let's be honest...." He trailed off. Heaving his hands through his hair like a maniac. I on the other hand was placing small kisses on her forehead, still believing that she's still alive.

2 h o u r s L a t e r ❀

reвeĸaн pov

"What?!" I said after hearing what Elijah just told me and seeing Zara being carried bridal style in klaus arms.
I pushed past Elijah running up to klaus.

"What happened to Zara?" I said starting to panic.

"She got staked in the heart." Klaus spat. He looked like a wreck, he had bags under his eyes and his cheeks were wet and stained with tears.

"W-what do you mean she got daggered?" I asked with a tear draining down my cheek.

Is Zara actually dead?

"She can't be dead, she does not die, right?" I asked hoping one of them would tell me this was all a joke.

But they didn't.

"I think we should plan a memorial." Elijah said behind me and I almost lost it.

"A what?!, are you out of your bloody mind! She's not dead!" I hollered.

"What's going on?" Hayley said running down the steps.

"Zara's dead." I spat pushing past klaus and leaving the quarter. I feel like dying, even though I'm already dead.

нayley pov

That's weird, I thought I just heard Rebekah say that Zara's dead. But watching Zara in klaus hands with a blood stain around her heart made me feel nervous and anxious.

"What happened?" I asked eyeing her body in klaus's hands.

"Someone staked her." Klaus said brushing past me with stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

I wonder who would do this.

ĸlaυѕ pov

I lay Zara down in her room, tucking her in like I always used to when she was young. Kissing her forehead repeatedly, thinking that that would bring her back but it didn't.

Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley came in soon after taking seats around the bed, staring intensely at Zara.

reвeĸaн pov

How could Elijah and Klaus let this happen to Zara. They were supposed to be watching over her. This stupid spell better not have worn off, because if it did, I don't know what I'm going to do anymore.

zara pov

I opened my eyes immediately seeing klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley sitting by my bed with their heads hanging low.

Not again, if I had a dollar for how many times I got drugged or injured, I would be a billionaire.

I decided to shift on the bed, not knowing what to say at a time like this.

As soon as I did that, all of their heads perked up meeting my gaze immediately.

-

She's Back......

Tell me what you think.