00:74

ĸlaυѕ pov

+

- before the incident -

I couldn't wait, I had to bust the door down. Zara is probably dead by know. I couldn't bare the thought of seeing her lifeless body on the ground. Elijah could not stop reading the stupid letter that I showed him.

As I bust the door down I see Zara standing right in front of the door. My heart literally skipped a beat knowing that we were on time and that she was still alive. I saw Davina's figure and I couldn't help but get angry. She was going to ruin my family.

As Zara brushed past me all I wanted to do was hold her but... I couldn't because my thoughts were clouded with anger.

I closed the door & locked it behind me.

I have spared Davina's life too many times.

"Tell me why I should not kill you." I said watching her with my blood shot red eyes.

"Get the hell out! Or I'll kill you!" She spat. She was shaking, she didn't seem sure of what she just said.

I grabbed the nearest thing I could find and threw it at the space above her head. I wanted to scare her not kill her.

Not yet....

"Klaus you need to leave." She said with a vex expression.

That set me over the edge. I walked up to her and instantly dipped my fangs into her neck. Since she was squirming and trying to use her little witch powers it got a little messy. I used one hand holding her head steady in place.

After a while I released my fangs from her neck. Analyzing her body.

I could hear Zara crying from the other side of the door and that made my heart hurt. I heard banging on the door but I didn't bother to unlock it.

I stayed there watching Davina's body...did I kill her?

A tear fell from right eye. If I killed Davina Marcel would never forgive me. He would hate me, Davina is like his daughter.

Suddenly a loud bang released me from my dark thoughts.

It was Zara.

She was standing in front of the door watching me with a confused expression. Her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks.

Her eyes were searching all over the room, I'm guessing for Davina. I'm so terrified I honestly don't want her eyes to set on Davina's body because she would never speak to me ever again.

I knew she had found her body once I heard a loud ear piercing scream.

Elijah was standing by the door with an emotionless face.

Zara smacked me right across my face. Sending me a disgusted look that I've never seen before. I was completely shocked that she would do that to me. & I was shocked at me not responding back.

"Leave!" She yelled. I was rubbing my jaw and staring at her with an emotionless look, even though deep inside I felt remorse.