00:07

zara pov

+

"What are you doing up here? And whose she?" I asked curiously.

"Leave your not supposed be up here." He spat. I'm sensing that Klaus Doesn't know about this so I decided to be a bitch.

"If you don't tell me who she is I will tell klaus then snap her neck." I said trying to sound believable. I wasn't really going to but he knew I was.

"Do you want me to handle her Marcel?" The girl asked.

"You won't be handling anything because my mother is your ancestor and she would kill you right here and right now if you use your powers against me. Now I'm going to ask one last time. Who the hell are you? " I spat starting to get pissed. That's the perks of having a mother for a powerful witch. She watched over me and was very protective. All the witches that ever used there powers against me are dead.

Marcel gave me a quizzical look. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

No one was answering so I pretended like I was heading out but then Marcel whispered something barely audible.

"Davina." He whispered.

"Why do you have a witch up here?" I asked.

"Long story short she helped me figure out who used magic in this town when I used to be in charge." He said.

"Oh well she's pretty powerful, I wouldn't tell klaus if I were you." I stated calmly. With that said I turned on my heels but before I could leave another voice stopped me.

"Whose your mother?" She asked with a firm expression on her face.

"Elizabeth Whiteman." I said. Then walked out of the church.

*

neхт day

I was woken to the sounds of commotion. Let me guess Marcel probably got new vampires. I got up from my bed and brushed my hair and teeth an washed my face. Since I was wearing a yoga tights and a loose tank I didn't have to change into anything presentable. When I headed downstairs I decided to go to klaus's room because we needed to talk.

"Klaus!" I called then stormed into his room. Maybe I should have knocked.

"Ever heard of knocking." The red head snapped.

"Really. You go from blondes to brunette then to ugly red heads? Wooooww." I stated cheerfully.

"Your going to have to Excuse my guest love she lacks manners. Genevieve this is Zara." He said.

"Can you tell your witch friend to leave we have to talk." I asked annoyed. She got out of the bed and walked over to me.

"You probably misheard what Klaus said I'm Genevieve and I'm a elder witch and that means I can kill you right now without you even knowing." she said with a smile. I laughed right in her face.

"And I'm Zara and I'm 982 years old. My mother is an ancestor witch. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEART OUT!" I yelled. That wiped the smirk right off her face.

"Ladies, Ladies calm down. Genevieve I'll see you tonight." Klaus said. Then he kissed her. Ewww he better not try to kiss me after kissing that filth. She brushed past me and left.

"What can I do for you Love?" He asked while putting on his shirt.

"Something is wrong with me. I feel like I'm a witch sometimes." I stated.

"No such thing love. Now if you can excuse me I have more business to attend." He said.

Okay so maybe I'm transforming into a witch and I'm not a vampire anymore.

"Nooooo we need to talk about this!" I shouted. Klaus got pissed.

"I said we'll talk later." He hissed. With that said he was gone. I'm so sick and tired of people not listening to me and all the lies.

Maybe I should go back to Mystic Falls...

No way I'm ever going back there.

As I was heading down to get my breakfast my thoughts were answered. Marcel did get new vampires and this time they knew not to look at me. I sat down and ate my breakfast, in the huge dinning room, then I felt my phone vibrate.

It was an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey it's Stefan." He said.

What the hell?

"Ohhh hey what's up?" I asked.

"Just called to apologize for Damon's behavior." He said politely.

"That's okay. I was expecting it anyways...is that the only reason why you called?"

"Well new vampires are starting to come into town and they are older and we were wondering if you can help us with a plan?" He asked nervously. Absolutely not but then again if I go I will be away from Klaus.

"Sure I'll be there as soon as possible." I said.

"Okay Thanks." He said. Before the line went dead I heard someone say we didn't need her help and i knew it was Damon. I headed upstairs and started to pack my bags. I can't believe I was leaving but I'm doing this for the humans in Mystic Falls. I threw on some skinnies, an my black 1975 top, and I was ready to go. I had to buy my plane tickets before I left. As I was heading downstairs Klaus and Elijah were both down their talking seriously with Rebekah?

"Rebekah I thought you said you we're leaving?" I asked.

"They needed me so I came back." She said eyeing my suit case.

"Where do you think your going?" Klaus asked.

"I'm leaving Stefan needs me." I said.

"Well Stefan is going to have to wait, we need you here." He said sternly.

"Why, what's going on?" I asked.

"A war between the witches and the vampires. And you made a big mistake by not telling me about Davina." He said.

Oh gosh.

"I'm still leaving Klaus. Bye Rebekah bye Elijah." I said. Then left. I heard Rebekah say "bye love" and I heard Klaus calling my name. I didn't budge because the whole time I was here he didn't even listen to me or let me talk. I know I said I wasn't going back to Mystic Falls but I have this strange urge to not say no.

"Mystic Falls here I come" I said.

________________