a feeling

zara pov

Uhhhh Katherine, did I do something wrong in life for me to ever meet this bitch. I am not very fond of her, shes selfish, rude and she's a liar. Most of the hate I have for her is coming from all the pain she caused Stefan and Damon.

But wait, how did she trap us in here? She isn't even a witch.

"What bitch helped you?" I asked her with a cold expression on my face.

"Why so cold?" She asked twirling a strand of hair in her finger and smirking at us.

"What do you want Katherine?" Rebekah asked sounding annoyed.

"Just keeping up my end of the deal." She said. Why the hell is she wearing heels, she looked so yuck.

"Whaaaaaaaat theeeeeee heeeeeeellll arrrrrrrrre yoooooou tallllkkkinnnnng aboouuuut!" I said speaking to her like she was an idiot, I've been here for like 20 minutes and I still do not know what's going on.

I guess that made Katherine pissed, because she lunged towards me. But before she could touch me I grabbed a hold of her neck, lifting her off the ground. She looked pissed.

"Get us the hell out of here." Rebekah spat. " or I'll kill you myself." She continued.

"No can do." Katherine said holding onto my arm while I choked her. she had a wicked smirk on her face.

As I began squeezing harder on her neck I became to feel a sharp pain in my head and so did Rebekah because I saw her clutching onto her head. I looked up ahead of me and saw 2 girls, I'm guessing they were witches.

Katherine got out of my grasp and walked back to stand behind the witches.

"STOP!" I shouted wanting the pain to go away. To my surprise it stopped soon after.

"The Zara Mikaelson." One of them said walking around my in a circle observing my body.

"What's is this?" I asked.

"Your the deformed vampire right?" The other girl asked.

"Yes you bitch, no why am I here?" I asked again getting pissed.

"We need to test how powerful you are." She said flinging her finger up and making me smack into a brick wall.

That shit hurt really bad.

"STOP!" Rebekah yelled lunging at one of the witches. But they threw her across the cemetery as well.

"Okay, that's enough, what do I have to do?" I asked panting and looking up at them vulnerably.

"Now since your a witch your mother wants-" one of the witches said but fell to the ground as soon as she said wants, I soon realized that Kluas snapped her neck and Elijah snapped the other girls neck in one swift motion.

"Why would you do that! She was about to say something important!" I yelled running my hands through my hair.

"We couldn't take any chances." Klaus said walking up to the entrance and seeing if the spell was lifted which it was.

"Well, well, well, I see you have all 4 brothers at your beck and call." Katherine spat with that same smirk.

"Katerina." Elijah whispers with a shock look on his face. Klaus on the other hand only had hate in his eyes while looking at Katherine.

"What do you want Katherine?" Klaus's spat.

"You bitch!" Rebekah yelled from the back, oh shit, Katherine better run.

But Elijah held Rebekah back before she could reach Katherine.

"Let her go." I said with a smirk.

"No we need to know what's going on and she is the only one that is alive to tell us." Elijah said, which was true.

"He's right, Rebekah calm down, what's going on?" Klaus's said looking at Katherine.

Since I was getting impatient I walked up to a tree branch and broke the sharpest branch I could find.

"Zara don't." Elijah warned.

"Don't tell me what to do." I spat. Klaus and Rebekah had small smirks on their faces.

"Answer the question." I spat at Katherine and she rolled her eyes.

"I needed a favor from the witches and I had to do this so they can help me out." She said fiddling with the hem of her shirt.

What favor, I thought

"There's more, tell me." I said but she wouldn't speak she just kept glaring at me. So I threw the stake that was in my hand and aimed it at her stomach.

"Your lying!" I screamed. " I know my mother has something to do with it!" I screamed again.

Katherine was grasping her stomach and was on the ground moaning in pain. But she had to much pride so she tried to mask that she was in pain.

"I don't know what your talking
about." She said clutching the stake and trying to pull it out.

I decided I should walk away because if I stayed I would have killed her and we need her for info so I walked out the cemetery, like always I felt someone behind me and saw It was Rebekah.

"Hey, you okay." She asked me
focusing intensely on my face.

"Nope because that witch was going to tell me something important, that I needed to know, I have a feeling something is about to happen Rebekah and I know it's not going to be good." I said watching Her closely.

-