00:77

I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS THEN DO A SEQUEL.

zara pov

+

I entered Whitemore, I see a lot of humans dancing & having a good time. I didn't really spot alcohol, good thing I bought my own bottle.

I spotted the girls by a booth table and I headed over there.

"Hey, where's Bonnie?" I asked scooting in by Caroline.

"With Jeremy....again." Caroline said rolling her eyes.

"Ohhh, so this is the party?" I asked looking around.

"Yes, pretty much." She said and I nodded.

After a while my phone started buzzing and it said Damon. I immediately squirmed, hoping that no one saw my lock screen.

"If you'll excuse me." I said getting up and walking outside.

I know they were ease dropping on my conversation so I kind of sprinted a few feet away.

"What!?!" I spat in the phone.

"10 seconds to tell me where you are." Damon hissed.

"Really, are you this immature." I spat.

"I can't get a hold of Elena and I think you might know where she is." He said amusingly.

"Well...I don't know." I lied.

I was gonna curse him out for calling me when I was with Elena but I knew that would blow my cover.

"WHITEMORE COLLEGE PARTIES RULE! " a boy shouted from the inside the party, I think he was drunk.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Damon...?" I asked hoping he didn't hear that boy.

But the line was already dead.

"Uhhhhhh." I groaned entering back into the party. To my surprise Caroline & Elena were doing karaoke. They actually did not sound as bad as I would think.

After a couple of minutes Damon busted through the door with Stefan. They both looked so bad ass. They were both wearing leather jackets & they had that smoldering look on their faces.

I knew in that very moment I was screwed.

Elena and Caroline's face twisted in confusion and embarrassment. The boys came and sat over in the booth I was in.

"Really?" Damon asked.

"Did you really have to come?" I hissed.

"I haven't seen Elena all day, I miss her." He said playfully pouting.

"Your an idiot." I said rolling my eyes. stefan had his hand around my shoulder.

"So when did This happen?" Damon asked motioning his hands between me and stefan.

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to stall.

"Damonnnn, I didn't know you guys were coming." Elena said, after getting off the karaoke stage.  Giving me a what the hell did you do look.

"I didn't see you all day." Damon said with a fake puppy dog look.

"And you?" Caroline asked watching Stefan.

"I haven't seen you all day either." He lied and Caroline gave him a yeah right look.

"So a party huh?" Damon asked eyeing us.

"Yep. It was supposed to be a girl thing..." Caroline said, while rolling her eyes at Damon.

"Whoops." He said holding his hands up in surrender.

As I was taking a sip of my alcoholic beverage I saw figure that was all to familiar.

I don't want to believe it...

But it was my mother?

Again.

_____________