00:04

zara pov

+

Since their house didn't have like an actual door to knock on I just walked right in, it was beautiful. It had flowers embodied into the walls. It looked so old and ancient.

Then to my surprise I see all these vampires lounging around like they live here. It's probably Nik's vampires. Then to my next surprise, I see Klaus and a brown skinned guy conversing So I eventually mustered up the courage to say hi.

I slowly walked up...

"Klaus." I said nervously. He jerked his head knowing it was me. He turns around with a big smile on his face.

"Zara? Love What are you doing here? I thought you were some where in France." He said nicely but it was all fake. He gave me a huge bear hug.

"Change of scenery I guess." I said. I was getting annoyed. I actually thought he would be happy to see me. I guess not and plus the guy Klaus was with just kept staring at me not even introducing himself.

"And who the hell are you?" I asked coldly. Then all of a sudden what I thought were Niklaus vampires, start to stand and move closer like they were ready to attack me, I would love to see them try.

"Wait a minute love that's no way to speak to your...brother." Klaus said whispering in my ear, making sure no else heard him. What the hell he cannot be my brother. How come I'm just finding out about this?

"What?! " I asked.

"Hi my name is Marcel I basically run this town." He said sounding cocky, sure you do.

"Wait u knew we were siblings?" I asked in shock. He didn't seem at all phased. If where supposed to be siblings how does he know about it and I don't.

"Klaus told me you were coming and told me EVERYTHING." He whispered.

Everything? Klaus would never.

"Ooooh kayy so I'll get one of the vampires to bring your suitcases up love and get you settled in. Me in Marcelus have some business to attend." He said interrupting me and Marcel's conversation. I'm so confused how did he know I was coming?

"Wait we have to talk." I said shouting because he was already on his way with Marcel.

"We will talk later! " he shouted back.

"But where's Rebekah?" I whispered to myself.

+

A couple minutes later a guy , tall and had nice hair came up to me and offered to show me to my room.

"Hi I'm Diego. Marcel informed me to put you in one of the biggest guest rooms in here so...follow me." He said.

"Well he informed you right." I said being sassy. Diego led me up to my room it was huge and beautiful. I plopped down on my king size bed and studied everything. I even started remembering me and Damon's encounter; he was being so cruel to me. But he's the past and I'm planning on hooking up with some random guy and Diego seems like the perfect candidate.

"So why are you here serving Klaus?" I asked trying to get to know him better before I sleep with him.

"I don't work for Klaus. I work for Marcel, he's like my brother." He scoffed when I mentioned klaus's name.

"Oh well do you guys have any whiskey? Oh and where's your blood supply?" I asked.

"So your one of those nice vampires. If were hungry we go and hunt humans also there are plenty of alcohol beverages downstairs." He said with a grin on his face.

One thing I learned today is that Diego is a dick. How could you kill innocent people? Maybe he is not my next candidate. I just decided to ignore his comment, and we both headed downstairs. As we were walking I almost bumped into a pregnant girl but not just any ordinary girl she was a werewolf. Ehhhh Im not really fond of werewolves.

"I'm so sorry are you alright?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you moving into the guest room?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm A friend of the Mikaelson's." I lied.

"Oh well I'm Hayley."she said politely holding her hand out for me to shake.

Hayley? That name sounds familiar...

________________