i love you too, love

Thanks for 2,000 reads !

*virtual hug* :D

zara pov

"This doesn't mean anything." I said studying the book. Then I read a passage below our picture.

Eternal love, meant to be with, thou shall be together for eternity.

Oh shit. please tell me this is not real. Did someone just type this crap, because it seemed so fake. This has to be a coincidence.

"She does not look like me." I said lying. But truth be told she looked exactly like me, it was almost scary.

She had my long brown hair, skinny body and that same smile as me. They even had my dimples on point. Soon after Damon walked into the library and took the book from my hand.

"What the hell." He whispered under his breath in shock. Oh gosh, I guess we are eternal soulmates, but that doesn't mean we have to be together right?

"Elena and I are eternal soulmates as well, it doesn't mean you have to be with the person or it doesn't change who you love." Stefan said eyeing me closely, was he referring to me? I was shocked I had no idea him and Elena were soulmates.

"So when elena is with Damon nothing bad or weird happens?" I asked.

"Well she had visions." Damon said still studying the book.

Oh gosh I don't want to have visions of my ex. Thats going to be so awkward.

"Now your going to have to tell elena who I really am." I said with a serious expression, knowing that she is not going to like me anymore.

He just focused his eyes on the wall behind me and walked out of the library. Once Damon was completely gone I felt Stefan's arms wrap around my waist from the back.

Which felt like home by the way.

"Hey." He said whispering in my ear.

"We can't." I said pulling away from him. He looked confused and disappointed.

"Damon is already catching on to us." I said trying to whisper.

"Who cares." He said reaching out to grab my arms again, but I pulled away.

"He seemed upset." I said studying Stefan's face.

He just walked past me and left. To be honest I can't be with Stefan its way to messy and to complicated, him coming here made it even harder for me. I just hope he'll understand.

As I was joining everyone in the french quarter. I saw Caroline and Klaus come from the garden in the back. She was buttoning up her shirt and klaus was fixing his hair. As soon as I saw that I spun around as fast as I could hitting Damon by accident.

"You okay?" He asked cocking a eyebrow.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I said dramatically. After a while Caroline joined me, she seemed a little jumpy.

"Where were you?" I asked all nonchalant.

"I was just looking around." She said avoiding my eyes.

Bullshit,

If she doesn't want to tell me I guess I'll just ask Klaus myself. Klaus stole small glances at Caroline once he realized no one was looking, but I was.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Klaus asked pouring himself a drink.

"Yes." Stefan said rushing his fingers threw his hair like he was frustrated.

"Are you guys heading back now or..." I asked waiting for an answer.

"Yes." Caroline answered soon after avoiding klaus's eyes and walking towards me to give me a hug. Klaus had a disappointed look.

I gave Caroline a hug and stride over to Damon.

"I'm really not looking forward to having visions of you." I said with a smirk.

"Same." He said while trying to hold back a smile. stefan was already by the door leaving. He didn't even say goodbye to me. I felt empty and sad, did I do something wrong?

Once everyone was gone, me and klaus were on the huge couch watching The Silvers Lining Playbook. Which is one of my favorite movies, my head was resting on his shoulder and we were sharing a big bowl of popcorn. Usually I would do this with Elijah but he wasn't here so yeahhh. Also Hayley has been with her pack for a few days. I'm supposed to go visit her later on today.

That should be fun, me and a whole bunch of wolves. I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Klaus?" I asked softly.

"Hmmm?" He groaned.

"Why did you kill Tyler's mom?" As soon as those words left my mouth I felt klaus's body tense beside mines.

"Uhmm I did it knowing it would make tyler upset, he disobeyed me." Klaus said.

What a good reason to kill someone mother. Then again he did kill mines for a stupid ass reason aswell.

"Why did you kill Elena's aunt?" I asked.

"At the time I needed a new vampire to complete some spell, so I turned her aunt then killed her." He said with a frown on his face.

I know klaus is a monster an all but there are reasons he does the shit he does. The reason being he is alone and hurt, I've learned that since a young age. I feel that Caroline would bring out the best in him but he keeps saying that she needed space which is
Bullshit, once again.

"Why did you kill my mom?" I asked curious to know what the excuse would be this time. Before he started talking he took in a deep breath.

"I found out that my mother did put a curse in a new born baby, and I went searching the village looking for new boob infants. I soon realized my mothers best friend, who was like a second mother to me, help curse her own child with a blood that's poisonous towards an original. I Peeked through the cottage that day and saw a knife in her hand and bucket not so far away. When I knocked I pretended I didn't see anything. That day I only wanted to undo the curse but she told me she couldn't undo it because it was a complex spell. I told her that I was taking you to keep you safe. Of course Rebekah and Elijah were by my side like always. Killing your mother wasn't the most easiest thing in the world. But I manage to snap her neck, you could hear your cries in the back round." he said staring at the wall Behind me.

"I-I know I'm a mon-" klaus began but I stopped him.

"It doesn't matter, I still love you." I said wrapping my arms around his torso and giving him a hug. Listening to that story made me want to cry.

"I love you too, love." He said rubbing my back.

-