00:73

klaus pov

+

As I was entering the quarter I could not forget about the altercation that happened between Zara and I. She has to be out of her mind to think of such a stupid idea. Doesn't she not get that she is the only thing that keeps me breathing. She is so damn stubborn, it pisses me off.

As I headed into the office I saw a note place on my computer keyboard. I knew it couldn't have been good.

Klaus, Elijah whoever picks this up first or if Your relevant to me, I'm here to tell you that I'm doing a sacrifice to bring my best friend back as we speak. Hopefully by the time you read this, I would've already followed through with the plan. I honestly want to thank you guys for taking me in and guarding me with your life all those centuries ago. I know klaus that sometimes we go through are ups and downs but I... Still love you. Tell Elijah and Rebekah that I love them as well. Because honestly.. I do. I know your probably pissed right now but if I do this I'll be doing you a favor and I will be bringing my best friend back. Don't miss me to much.

Love Zara

As I read the letter I saw a tear fall from my eye and onto the paper. I couldn't  believe she actually decided to do it. How would this be doing us a favor! I crumbled the paper in my hand and rushed to the church immediately.

That's were I expected she would be.

I quickly took my phone out; calling Elijah's number.

"ZARA IS DOING THE SACRIFICE MEET ME AT THE CHURCH!" I shouted in the phone.

She better not be dead or I'm going to kill Davina, I thought.

zara pov

+

"What do you mean, your not going to do it!" I yelled at Davina.

"I'm not killing you." She hissed. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. Why wouldn't she want to kill me, I've always be a bitch to her.

"Why not?" I hissed.

"Klaus turned one of my best friends & you could possibly kill him by dying!" She shouted.

"Okay, but there is a chance that I could stop the curse I have while doing this sacrifice." I said slowly.

Davina stared off into space for a moment.

"I can't do it, as much as I hate Klaus. Marcel will be so disappointed in me. Your like his sister." She said slowly.

I crouched on the floor, holding my head in my hands.

Maybe she is right.

"Any other way I could bring her back?" I asked, while my face rested in my hands.

"No." She said.

I got up and headed towards the door, before I could open it the door busted down. To my surprise I saw Klaus and Elijah with angered looks. They looked like they were going to kill me. Maybe because they saw the note.

I brushed past them but Elijah yanked my hand, while klaus went into the attic room with Davina. My face twisted in confusion. Why did klaus go in the room with Davina and lock the door? He better trying anything stupid.

"What's going on?" I spat while watching the door.

"This is how you repay me." Elijah spat while holding the letter that I wrote up to my face.

"I-I'm sorry." I said trying not to cry.

"After all that this family has done for you, this is how you repay us." He spat. His eyes looked glossy as well.

"Elijah just let go of me." I said slowly.

"So you were going to kill yourself, just to bring your best friend back!" He hissed at me.

I heard a glass break on the other side of the attic door & that made me freak out more than ever.

"What's going on!" I yelled in his face.

"Let go of me..." I said to Elijah. By this time all the tears were falling down my face. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Elijah's gripped loosened & I knocked on the door. No one answered. So I broke the door down. I saw klaus with blood dripping from his mouth & I searched everywhere for Davina. Eventually I found her on the floor with fang imprinting on her neck.

I screamed so loud.... I couldn't believe klaus would do this. I couldn't believe he was that much of a monster.

I turned around smacking him in his face. He looked at me in complete shock.

"Leave!" I said crouching down on the floor by Davina.

"Your a fucking monster." I whispered to myself.

I felt Klaus and Elijah's presence leave. I quickly bit into my wrist & gave Davina some of my blood. I then lifted her up and brought her on her bed.

I can't believe all this shit happened tonight. I honestly didn't know what to say.

Klaus and Elijah were officially Dead to me.

_____________

What do you think? Do you agree with Zara? Or are Elijah and Klaus monsters?