Slut

Hope you like this chap.

elιjaн pov

"Woah, woah, woah, what's the meaning of this Marcel?" I asked gesturing my hands towards the heed of vampires.

"Klaus, hit me up saying he needs more vampires in the quarter, sooooo I called a couple of my friends." Marvel said watching his pack with a cocky grin.

"That's a couple?" Rebekah scoffed.

"Yes, blondie." Marcel said winking at Rebekah.

Before I could reply to the situation klaus walked in with Zara in his hands bridal style. I pulled Marcel to the side telling him to get rid of the vampires for now, because we're having a family issue. He did as told then walked back in with confused look.

"Wait, is she dead?" He asked with his eyes popping out of his socket.

"No you idiot?" Rebekah said.

ĸlaυѕ pov

As I was rushing up to the little nurse room I built a couple of centuries ago, when I used to really run this town, I placed Zara on the bed and she began squirming in my arm. I'm so happy she's getting up, because I know when you snap an vampires neck they come back to life a little while after. But when you snap a witch/ vampires neck, anything could happen.

I heard footsteps and saw that it was Rebekah, Elijah and Marcel. Elijah got a syringe from a cabinet and took a few centimeters of Zara's blood. He handed it to Rebekah and she left.

Zara's eyes started to open and she gave me and Elijah a weak smile, giving Marcel a blank expression.

"Not again, did someone drug me again?" She asked running her fingers through her hair. I'm guessing she does not remember the events that took place a couple of minutes ago.

"No I snapped your neck." I said quickly.

"I'm thirsty." She said ignoring my last statement.

"Here you go." Elijah said handing her a blood bag. She snatched it out of his hands and downed it really fast.

"Are you okay?" Marcel asked putting his hands on top of Zara's for comfort.

She shrugged it off watching Marcel closely. I know she's feeling regret because of what she's done.

zara pov

I don't understand why he was comforting me. He probably doesn't even know what happened. I almost sucked all the life out Davina.

"Do you even know what happened?" I asked studying his face.

"No." He said with his eyes furrowed in confusion. Eyeing klaus, Elijah then me.

"I almost killed Davina tonight." I said.

His face fell to a blank expression. He got up from his chair and walked out of what ever room I was in.

"ZARA!?" Ren yelled storming into the room a couple of minutes after.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I said while laughing. She got a relieved look, but she stopped dead in her tracks eyeing klaus up and down.

Oh gosh, here we go.

"I don't think we've met, the names Ren, Ren Washington." She said extending her hands out to shake klaus.

The Mikaelson's are flirts, if you haven't realized yet. so klaus cheeks turned a bright red. He stood up shaking Ren hands firmly.

"Im Kluas, nice to meet you love." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Caroline." I said trying to remind him that's who he actually loves. He sent me a death glare and proceeded to flirt with Ren. I flipped the covers off of me then grabbed Ren's wrist pulling her out of the room. The last thing I heard was Elijah laughing.

"Not cool." I said after entering my room and shutting the door.

"What?" She said with a smirk. I don't find this shit funny, I find it disgusting.

"Your a slut Ren, you went on a date with jack less than 24 hours ago." I said grabbing an oversized white t shirt and some boy shorts.

"I was just being polite, any who...where going out again tonight." She said pushing past me to enter my closet.

"You should come with." She yelled from inside my closet.

"Nope." I said tying my hair into a messy bun.

"Why not?" She asked sticking her head outside of the closet and making a poppy dog face.

"I have to study my spells this time." I said checking the messages on my phone and seeing that I have a text from Damon but not from stefan.

Damon: what happened to Stefan?

10/07 2:35 pm

So he sent this to me yesterday, I wonder what is going on with Stefan, so I decided to call Damon.

"Hello?" He answered in surprise.

"What's wrong with Stefan?" I asked getting to the chase.

"Well hello to you too, soulmate." He said dramatically.

"Damonnnn." I warned.

"He's moody, not very talkative and dull." He said.

"Why would you ask me what happened, I'm all the way in New Orleans?" I said.

"All of this started after our little trip to New Orleans." He argued.

"Well, I have not spoken to him since." I said slowly.

"Damon cmonnnn." I herd a familiar voice say at the other side of the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Elena asked faintly on the other line.

"Matt." He said to her. "Uhm I'll see you later." He said to me then hanged up. Why is it so weird for him to be calling me.

"ZARA????" Ren sang.

"Y-yeah w-what?" I asked looking up at her puzzled face.

"I need an outfit?" She said studying my face.

"Uhhhh." I yelled. I walked up to the closet pulling out a mini dress and some pumps.

"Thanks." She said kissing my cheek and storming into the bathroom.

After about an hour of looking over spells I heard a faint knock at my door.

"Come in." I said, and klaus entered soon after.

"We're having a dinner tonight." He said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Just us?" I asked eyeing my spell book.

"Uhhhhhh, no Genieve, Marcel, Davinaaaaa." He continued and my eyes soon met Klaus's gaze.

"What?" I said while my eyes were popping out of my sockets. I can't face Davina I almost killed her for no reason. This is going to be an awkward dinner.

-

Tell me what you think.