Who Wants Breakfast?

Finally, it's about time that I update.

Hope you likey...

zara pov

it's been a week and Stefan hasn't called me or texted me. I know I said nothing could happen between us but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear his voice. I've gotten a lot of texts from Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. I'm guessing that damon or Caroline didn't tell her anything yet because she is still being extremely nice to me.

I woke up today feeling like today was going to be an amazing day, but that all went crashing down when I saw who was in my kitchen cooking breakfast.
Katherine,

"What the hell." I said dropping my my phone on the ground in shock.

"Good morning." She said not even turning around from the stove. But I could just the little smirk she has on her face right now.

Rebekah followed behind soon after in her pajamas as well.

"You have got to be kidding me." Rebekah said with her jaw to the ground.

"Elijah!" I yelled because I know that he would be the only one nice enough to invite this rat into our house.

"What's the matter?" Klaus's asked walking into the kitchen.

"What's the meaning of this?" Rebekah asked pointing at Katherine.

"She is willing to help us about the situation that occurred yesterday." Klaus's said taking an apple.

"That's total bullshit." I said watching her. Then Elijah walked in giving me and Rebekah a peck on the foreheads.

"Good morning." Elijah said waking past Katherine to go to the fridge.

"If she doesn't leave now I'm going to kill her." I said watching Elijah and klaus.

"We need her just give her a few days." Klaus said walking out of the kitchen.

"Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Elijah whispered in Rebekah's ear.

Oh wow, I can control myself.

"So who wants breakfast?" Katherine asked and I just huffed and walked out the kitchen and plopped right on the sofa in the living room. I was so pissed why does it need to take Katherine sometime to tell us what the witches are up to, she can tell us right now.

After about 30 minutes of relaxation, I was interrupted by the one and only
Katherine,

"I see you like my left overs." She said plopping on the couch. What the hell is she talking about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking up from the magazine I was reading.

"Damon, Elijah, klaus and Stefan."she said cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah you could say that." I said playing along with her stupid game.

"Stefan is off limits though?" She said asking me more than telling me.

"Nope, we actually slept together when he was here last week." I said all nonchalant, lying, knowing it would make her mad. I could have sworn I heard her choke as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." She said trying to mask her annoyance with a fake smile. I just love getting under people's skin.

I totally forgot that I was supposed to visit Hayley like a week ago in the The bureau with here little wolf friends.
Maybe I should go today because I'm not staying in this house with Katherine all day. So I rushed upstairs and threw on a cut off shorts, white crop and my black converse. I was rushing like crazy because I didn't want to meet Katherine.

"Rebekah, open." I said knocking on her door.

"Yes?" She asked with a slight annoyance swinging her door open.

"Where going to the bayou." I said telling her more than asking.

"I have to watch Katherine." she said rolling her eyes.

"Why?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. "Why is she even here?" I continued.

"The boys are going to question her when they come back. So I agreed to watch her." She said.

"Also meaning I could kill her if she makes me mad." She continued with a smirk.

"Lucky." I yelled since I was I was already on my way out the door.

"Bye love." She yelled.

I'm so nervous about meeting Hayley's friends and family because I'm not really fond of werewolves but I could be cordial if I have to. But when hayley said they were live in the woods, she wasn't joking they actually do.

As I was walking through I began to see civilization, a lot of it so I just followed down a trail and I began to see lots of tents and small houses.

"Zara." Hayley Said calling my name. I turned around and saw her standing with 2 other male wolves that were really handsome.

"Hey, so this is it huh?" I asked taking in the beautiful mountains and scenery.

"Yep." She said. It's actually not as bad as I thought.

"Hi I'm Jackson." The wolf with the brunette hair said to me. But the one with the blonde had a really bad attitude. He probably doesn't like vampires.

"Hi I'm Zara." I said accepting Jackson's handshake. I looked over at the blonde one and he just rolled his eyes. I decided to let it slide, I didn't want to start drama.

"Your staying for dinner right?" She asked looping her hands with mines.

"Uhmmmm no." I said looking straight ahead while we were walking.

"You have to." She said looking at my with big eyes.

"We don't mind." Jackson said from behind us and I heard blondie scoff and that made me pissed.

"What is your name anyways?" I asked in annoyance.

"Oliver." He said with a blank expression.

"Well Oliver, you are a prick." I said with my hands crossing my chest.

"I'm a prick?" He said with smirk on his face and I nodded because I do think he's a prick.

"Well I bet your one of those stuck up girls, who only cares about themselves." He spat.

I couldn't help but laugh, he was wrong and he judged me. I walked up to his face and laughed once again.

"Your wrong because you don't know shit about me." I said calmly then walked away. I sensed that Hayley was following behind me so I slowed down.

"He's like that with everyone." Hayley Said.

"I think I'm just going to head back." I said because I really did not want to sit at dinner with the Oliver guy.

"Okay, call me if you need anything." She said giving me a hug. Then I left, after about 30 minutes of walking I sensed someone was following me.

"Stop following me." I hissed while still walking.

"Why?" A familiar voice asked and I stopped dead in my tracks I can't believed he followed me.

-

Who do you think followed her?