Never Be The Same

This is a sad chapter, I had to kill one of my characters off.😔

zara pov

"This is the last time." I spat looking up at Tom.

I was walking into my bathroom, getting ready for the day.

"Whatever you say." He sang sarcastically through the door, lying on my bed.

Uhhhh I hate the way he gets under my skin, it's so annoying. But I'm the only one to blame. I walked out the bathroom after I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth.

Tom was sprawled off on my bed, watching TV. I snatched the remote out his hand and turned the TV off.

"Okay...You leave first then I'll go." I said. I did not want anyone to know what was going on between me and Tom.

"How about I stay here, this bed is actually comfortable." He said bouncing on it.

"Tom I'm serious, Klaus will kill you if he finds out." I spat.

A sudden knock on my door scared the shit out of me.

"Who is it?" I asked motioning Tom to get up.

"It's me love." Klaus said.

I threw a pillow at Tom, so he can realize that he needed to get the hell out.

He quickly perked up from the bed, hiding in the closet.

Noooo, Klaus will be able to sense that he's in here. Did he forget that were all vampires here.

Klaus just walked in my room without me even inviting him in.

"Good Morning." He said kissing me on the the cheek.

"Good Morning." I said with a fake smile.

"The fitting is down stairs." He said to me.

"What fitting?" I asked.

"For the ball, Zara, you should pay attention more." He said with a smirk.

"Bye, Tom." He said, walking out of my room.

Oh gosh, I knew he knew.

"You idiot, you were supposed to go out the window." I whispered once I knew Klaus was gone.

"Whoops." He said shrugging his shoulders and plopping on my bed.

I decided to go down stairs to see the what Dresses they picked out for me. When I got downstairs Hayley and Rebekah were downstairs in their pajamas just like me.

"What's all this for?" I asked seeing the racks of clothes and dresses.

"The ball, were picking out dresses." Rebekah said.

They are really going all out on this Halloween thing. There were expensive dresses everywhere. Blue, red, white, purple... Every single color was there. This going to be so hard.

After a couple of minutes stylists walked up to me, Rebekah and Hayley to check our measurements, it felt like I was being evaluated.

Elijah entered sitting on one of the chairs that over looked me, Rebekah and Hayley. They looked like they were judging our dresses.

"A white dress would work for her." Elijah said pointing at me, while Klaus was agreeing with him.

"The white and blue dress will look stunning on Hayley and a nice pink dress for Rebekah." Klaus said.

"Uhm I think you boys forgot that I am your sister and I wear whatever the hell I want." Rebekah said, me and Hayley couldn't help but laugh.

I entered the closet to try on the stupid white dress Elijah and Klaus picked out for me. It was lace and beautiful. Elijah and Klaus had really good taste in women's clothing. I spun around a couple times in the mirror admiring myself.

As I walked out Hayley was there in her blue and white spandex dress. She looked breathtaking and I'm guessing Elijah felt the same way too.

"Zara, love, that's beautiful." Klaus said with a smile.

"You both look beautiful." Elijah said.

"We'll buy these two." Klaus said to the stylists.

As I was heading back into the changing room, I saw a figure. As I was proceeding to see who the person was, I smelt their sent and realized who it was.

"Ren?" I asked.

She came out from the corner shaking, with a stake in her hand.

What the hell?

"Ren, what's wrong?" I asked studying her. She tried to speak but nothing was coming out.

She began crying, she held the stake up to her chest and jammed it straight through her heart, her body turning to stone immediately.

"Noooooooooooo." I screamed, dropping to the floor and clutching her body.

Who, What... Why would she do this?

Everyone came running in, Elijah stopped with a shocked but sad look on his face once he saw my best friend on the floor dead.

Klaus tried to comfort me but I flinched away, my life would never be the same.

I couldn't stop the sobs from escaping my lips, my mascara was running down my face but I didn't care.

My best friend was dead.

-

😔