your blood can what?

daмon pov

Since Elena had to get back to school I had to drop her off at Whitemore college. I really didn't want to leave her alone but I had no choice. she kept informing me that she had Bonnie and Caroline. As I was driving back home I started to thinking about Zara.

She had to be more than a vampire to kill all those strong vampires. I thought she was 200 years old. I over heard one of them tell her that they needed her blood to kill Klaus, that dosent even make sense. As I pulled up to the house I started to believe that the person in there wasn't Zara.

zara pov

"Damon what are you talking about?" I asked. Oh gosh I knew this was going to happen. Damon picked up a chair and broke the arm of the chair, aiming it towards me.

"Damon what are you doing?" Stefan asked frantically.

"Damon you won't hurt me." I said. Then Damon tried to lunge the stake at me-but I caught it with my left hand.

"I'll explain everything. Just stop." I spat seeing him pick up another chair.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked.

"Why don't you ask Zara." Damon spat.

Damon walked over to the fire place and took a sharp, metal object, just in case he needed to use it. Stefan looked at me wondering what was going on.

"I'm not 200 years old, I'm older than that." I said slowly.

"You told me you were 200 years old." Damon spat.

"I lied." I said softly.

"How old?" He asked crossing his hands over his chest.

"982." I said slowly and Damon scoffed.

"What about your blood? Why is it called a cure?" Damon Asked.

"My blood can rid the world of an original." I said.

"What?" Stefan asked, with his eyes falling out of his sockets, so did Damon's face.

"It's a curse, my mom and Klaus's mom did it to me with a spell." I said.

"An original meaning Klaus?" Stefan asked and I nodded.

Damon was just gaping at me,
After a couple seconds of quietness Damon threw the sharp object down on the floor and rushed upstairs. Stefan was more understanding.

"Your blood can kill klaus?" He asked cautiously.

"Yeah." I said trying to smile.

"Whose your mother?" He asked.

"Elizabeth Whitman." I said.

"She wants her kids dead." He said.

"How do you know her?" I asked curiously.

"A couple of years ago she came here trying to kill them all with some linking spell, but it only killed Finn." He said.

I never really got to meet Finn, I heard he was a hopeless romantic. Why didn't she just hunt me down and use me to kill Klaus when she came to Mystic Falls?

"That's insane." I said.

"Well at that point in time I didn't mind if she killed klaus." He said.

"I know a lot people don't like him." I said with a grin.

"A lot? No one likes him." He laughed.

"Okay, okay true." I laughed.

"Well...I should probably get going." I said quickly rushing to the door but Stefan caught me by my waist.

"Your not going to a hotel." He said in a mocking tone.

"Okay okay." I said putting my hand in a surrendering position. After a couple of minutes it started to get awkward because he was still holding on to my waist.

"Maybe you should show me to my room now." I said awkwardly.

"Oh yea yea sorry." He said after pulling his hands away quickly.

Eventually after a short walk we arrived at the guest room.

"If you need anything just holler." He said. But I stopped him before he left.

"Blood supply?" I asked.

"Follow me." He said with a smile. I got off the bed and followed him to the basement. There was a medium sized cooler filled with blood.

"Take as many as you like." He said staring at me intensely the whole time. I ended up taking 3 bags because I was extremely thirsty. But before I could turn around to speak Stefan smashed his lips into mines.

-

Stefan kissed Zara...😮

Shit just got reallll.